123 Napier Street, ST ARNAUD
Price Upon Application
La Cochon Rose - Restaurant, Bar and Motel.
· Operational Restaurant with fully equipped commercial kitchen.
· Separate 5 room Motel located at rear of premises showing high occupancy rates.
· Additional shop front premises currently leased by long term tenant. (travel agency)
Situated in the historic goldfields town of St Arnaud the grand two storey Victoria Hotel now home to La Cochan Rose Restaurant, Bar and Motel. With balcony veranda overlooking the main street still maintaining original wrought iron lacework and features of the building.
This freehold business has been well set up. Featuring:
- 5 room Motel located at rear of property showing high occupancy rates.
- Additional shop front premises currently leased by long term tenant. (travel agency)
- Front Bar area with standing drink fridges, under bar fridge, air-conditioning and existing fittings.
- Restaurant with fully equipped kitchen, crockery, food display cabinets, table and seating for 80 - 90 people.
- Servery area.
- Existing Restaurant and Cafe licence.
- Industrial laundry for Motel linen and private use.
- Hidden courtyard garden.
- Originally preserved timber work throughout.
- External smoker's area for Restaurant patrons.
- Large adjoining rooms - potential conference room / studio.
- Main lounge featuring original fireplace.
- Upstairs residence featuring large main bedroom, additional bedrooms, lounge, kitchen.
- New roofing main building.
This business represents outstanding opportunity in a thriving rural community.
Location maps are provided by Google Maps. Elders accepts no responsibility for the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of the information displayed