The strength of Elders today and in the future is to remain our clients’ most valued business partner through our people, expertise and relationships.
Ask an Elders client what they think our strongest asset is and they'll tell you it's our people - every time! That's because we value people, our clients, communities and each other. We believe that developing lasting relationships through personalised service is the most rewarding professional experience there is. Here at Elders Belconnen we give you the support and incentives you need to make it happen. Our hands-on, results-driven approach to work has helped us to become one of Australia's most recognised and respected brands. When you join the award winning Elders Belconnen team, everything we have to offer is here for you and your career.
If you are considering a career in real estate as a sales agent, property manager or support staff please contact our Managing Director Troy Reddick on 0407 808 717 for a confidential discussion.
There is never a dull day in this variety filled position. We offer an opportunity to join a friendly and collaborative team - to be successful, you must be passionate about delivering results with your high energy, dedication and work ethic. Specifically within this role your responsibilities will include:
* Preparing marketing material and preparing presentations and reports
* Composition of general correspondence and reception duties
* Coordinate office events
* Assist in the innovation and creativity of new marketing campaigns & marketing materials and updating websites.
* Ability to multi-task and manage competing priorities
* Co-ordination of promotional materials
* Managing purchase order and co-coordinating with suppliers
To be successful in this role you will need to posess;
* Articulate phone manner
* A customer service focus
* A creative flair
* A high level of computer literacy
* Be meticulous in your work with strong attention to detail
* Proactive nature with demonstrated initiative
* Team player with the ability to build relationships at all levels of the business
* Previous experience within real estate or professional services environment desirable
This role is 20 hours per week. You must be available Tuesday, Thursday and Friday and other days are negotiable. Have you got what it takes to add value to this role? Written applications and references should be lodged by close of business on Friday 18 November 2011 and addressed to:
Elders Real Estate Belconnen
Applications can be submitted by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
or via post to Elders Real Estate Belconnen, PO BOX 282, Jamison, ACT, 2614