27 Little Glen Oaks Rd, GREENDALE
"GLEN OAKS" A HOMESTEAD FOR THE AGES
"Glen Oaks" is a traditional country style home in a highly desirable location that offers the perfect combination of convenience and lifestyle. It boasts features that not only will you fall in love with, but you will never want to leave.
"Glen Oaks" is a historic home originally owned by the McGregor family, pioneers to the Bega Valley. Charles McGregor one of the descendants wrote a book about the McGregor Family and Glen Oaks, "While there's leaves in the Forest". A wonderful recollection of those pioneering days in the Bega Valley.
Glen Oaks is located on the Brogo River, consisting of 4.95 acres of relaxing lifestyle, it will be sure to please anyone who comes through with:
- French doors, cedar windows & ornate lead lighting.
- Original hardwood timber floors throughout living & dining areas
- High ceilings, brick double fire place with combustion stove, ceiling fans
- Spacious verandahs with rural views
- Modern kitchen with walk in pantry, double butlers sink and stone bench tops
- Living/dining spaces that are great for entertaining
- Main bedroom with walk in robe and walk through ensuite, French doors opening onto its own verandah
- Spacious main bathroom with claw-foot bath and wet-room shower
- Double separate garage with remote roller door & workshop area
- 3 fenced paddocks - including river flats.
- Endless water supply for domestic purposes from the Brogo River
- Established fruit trees, ornamental trees & gardens, chicken coop
Ready to simply move straight into and enjoy, you will own a peaceful retreat that offers the convenience of only a 15 minute drive to Bega CBD whilst living on the doorstep to some of Australia's most beautiful beef & dairy country. A fantastic place to raise a family, a joy to use as a weekender, or maybe you just know it's time to spoil yourself with the home that you've always dreamt of.
Please note the best access off the Princes Highway is over the Greendale Bridge and the heading north along Glen Oaks Road.
Other features: Built-In Wardrobes,Fireplace(s),Garden,Secure Parking,Polished Timber Floor
Location maps are provided by Google Maps. Elders accepts no responsibility for the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of the information displayed