26 Granuaille Road, BANGALOW
FIRST TIME TO MARKET IN 60 YEARS!
* Entry level property in Bangalow village
* Potential redevelopment opportunity
* 1950's, single level home with separate lock up garage
* Easy stroll to the main street, Bangalow School and showground
* Potential work from home opportunity or offices
* Renovate or relocate
* Sought after village location
* Don't delay, this property will be sold!
Built in the 1950's, this home has been owned by the same family for over 60 years! Having fond memories of growing up in this house and more recently having it as an investment property, the current owner has reluctantly decided to let this one go. The home has many original features and is just waiting for someone to come in and make it their own. This is a fabulous opportunity to purchase an entry level property in Bangalow. It has a large private back yard with mature mango trees that backs onto farmland. With some careful pruning there would be a lovely view to the west. With approximately 600 square meters of land, a secondary dwelling could be an option STCA or even relocation of the current home giving the option of a new build. Its your decision! With an easy walk to Bangalow's main street and all that Bangalow has to offer, it truly makes this property even more appealing. This property must definitely be sold, so make it a priority to inspect.
Other features: Close to Schools,Close to Shops,Garden
Location maps are provided by Google Maps. Elders accepts no responsibility for the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of the information displayed