68 Barrys Road, MODANVILLE
Magic in Modanville!
If you have ever thought about moving to the country and having some land around you with gorgeous valley views, then this property could be exactly what you have been looking for. Perfectly elevated overlooking the Kerrong Valley and the Nightcap Ranges, the spacious house is inundated with natural sunlight and plenty of entertaining spaces to enjoy the spectacular views.
* Fabulous opportunity to secure a great value country retreat
* Peaceful cul-de-sac location with sensational views
* Low maintenance, gently sloping 3768sqm allotment with garden shed
* Freshly painted, three bedroom, two bathroom home
* Heaps of room for veggie gardens, fenced area for animals
* Abundant birdlife, wallabies and other wildlife on your doorstep
* Modanville store close by, 15 mins to Lismore, 30 mins to Bangalow
* Owner has instructed...time to let this one go
Enjoy the sunsets whilst you entertain and take in not only the views but also the abundance of wild life that will come to visit. The home comprises 3 bedrooms plus study and the main bedroom has a WIR, ensuite and balcony. As well as a double lock up garage with internal access, add the huge Tallowood deck off the main living area and this house ticks all the boxes. It also includes an extensive speaker system throughout the home. Great location, around the corner from The Channon market, 15 minutes to Lismore and 30 minutes to Bangalow. The Modanville store is conveniently located close by. The owners have decided to move on and let someone else enjoy this little piece of paradise. In a price bracket to suit first home buyers or anyone looking for great value for money, this place is definitely special, so make sure you take a look!
Location maps are provided by Google Maps. Elders accepts no responsibility for the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of the information displayed