23 Shelbourne Place, PORT MACQUARIE
Hidden Hideaway Basks In Panoramic Views
This extraordinary resort like bushland retreat with a mesmerising 180 degree uninterrupted views of the ocean, coast and hinterland provides every conceivable luxury in complete seclusion. Adjoining natural national parkland amid a 5,105m2 block of native bush gardens and sparkling saltwater pool. All of the living spaces reveal stunning views to the ocean through floor to ceiling glass and opening to the wide verandah. It comprises casual living, formal lounge and dining room, library/home office or extra living area all housed under 20 foot ceilings, open plan kitchen with black butt timber flooring throughout and two entertainment decks, one of which has an outdoor spa.
• Formal and informal living and dining areas
• Open plan kitchen with integrated appliances
• Main living area opens to a dining terrace with breathtaking 180 degree views
• Black butt timber flooring and ducted vacuum
• Sparkling, self cleaning saltwater pool and spa
• Four good sized bedrooms, master with walk in wardrobe and ensuite
• Abundance of light through floor to ceiling glass windows
• Secluded 1.26 acre block in Lighthouse Beach
• 7kW solar electricity system and solar hot water
* For vendor security, photo identification is required for access to our Open Homes.
Other features: Built-In Wardrobes,Close to Schools,Close to Shops,Close to Transport,Fireplace(s)
Location maps are provided by Google Maps. Elders accepts no responsibility for the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of the information displayed