28 Candelo Close, PORT MACQUARIE
Saturday 3rd February 2018 1:00pm, CWA Room, Town Green Square
Backing Onto A Private Bush Wonderland
This home presents an idyllic family lifestyle. Wonderfully nestled in a safe and tranquil cul de sac, it enjoys a generous 770sqm parcel and boasts spacious and light filled living, packaged with a family friendly floor plan, covered rear patio overlooking a spacious back garden and tranquil bush outlook.
Thoughtfully design and quality built, the home flows from light filled living spaces to covered entertaining easily. Well placed within safe walking distance to Hastings Public School, shops and buses.
• Three bedrooms all with built in wardrobes, one with ensuite plus a study
• Multiple entertaining areas and a wonderful sunroom overlooking the tranquil rear yard
• Reverse cycle air conditioning in the master bedroom, kitchen and dining room
• Solar panels and Saxon solar hot water
• Double lock up garage with internal access
* For vendor security, photo identification is required for access to our Open Homes.
Other features: Built-In Wardrobes,Close to Schools,Close to Shops,Close to Transport,Garden,Sunroom
Location maps are provided by Google Maps. Elders accepts no responsibility for the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of the information displayed