13 Mount Lewis Avenue, PUNCHBOWL
First time offered in over 60 years and with commanding street presence, is this outstanding brick home. Showcasing elegant period charm with a modern twist, you will be impressed from the moment you step in. Its traditional laid out floorplan promises superior comfort, beautifully bright and engaging with a delightful alfresco space. Encompassing 499sqm of prime real estate, this home is located in what can only be described as one of Punchbowls blue ribbon streets.
Only minutes' walk to Punchbowl station, local schools, shopping and places of worship this home is sure to appeal to buyers from all walks of life.
- 3 generous sized bedrooms
- Large living room with separate dining space
- Stylish kitchen with stone benchtops and stainless steel gas appliances
- In built closet laundry
- Renovated bathroom
- Solar panels and solar hot water system
- Extra study room
- Large backyard with garden sheds and additional outdoor w/c
- Underground lock up garage with ample storage space
- Highly enviable location boasting an easy stroll to local schools, shops and Punchbowl station
- Inspection is a must
Other features: Close to Schools,Close to Shops,Close to Transport,Secure Parking,Formal Lounge
Location maps are provided by Google Maps. Elders accepts no responsibility for the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of the information displayed