92 Commerce Street, TAREE
WELL LOCATED - WELL MAINTAINED - WELL PRICED
Well.... what are you waiting for? This beautifully presented weatherboard home sits within a very convenient walking distance to the CBD of Taree and just a few doors up from a convenience store, butchery, bakery, service station, Aldi supermarket & the Manning Base Hospital.
Offering three huge bedrooms and high ceilings this very comfortable home has just about everything going for it and would suit a young couple looking for an affordable first home. Prudent investors or retirees looking for a conveniently located property should also take note.
• Updated kitchen with plenty of cupboard & bench top space. Walk in pantry / storage.
• Central lounge room with beautifully original fire place mantel.
• High ceilings throughout.
• Large laundry, separate toilet.
• Neat bathroom with shower over bath.
• Well fenced rear yard & easy access for vehicles to large two car garage in rear yard.
• Garage could easily convert to a three car garage if needed.
• Entire home has been freshly repainted inside & out.
Homes in this part of Taree have been selling extremely well of late due to their close proximity to services & shopping. Its super neat and it's not going to last long, make your move today.
Other features: Close to Schools,Close to Shops,Close to Transport,Fireplace(s),Secure Parking
Location maps are provided by Google Maps. Elders accepts no responsibility for the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of the information displayed