2 Apanie Close, WINGHAM
MASSIVE HOME WITH A HEART OF GOLD
This super impressive four to five bedroom home is situated just on the edge of Wingham and sits proudly on a little over 1 acre. You have heard this before but this is a home you must inspect to fully appreciate the size, quality and condition of the entire property.
• Four to five bedrooms, four have b/in robes. All bedrooms have ducted air & ceiling fans.
• Fifth bedroom could easily act as a media room, home office or similar.
• Enormous open plan kitchen / dining / family room has wood fire & ducted air.
• Generous kitchen boasts a walk in pantry, island bench & all the mod con's.
• Genuine second living room is able to act as a rumpus area also.
• Three way main bathroom has shower, sep bath & sep w/c.
• Enclosed QLD style room provides a semi outdoor living space and joins a large fully covered alfresco area.
• Stunning in ground salt water swimming pool, beautifully landscaped. Easily visible from alfresco area & inside the home.
• Gazebo, garden sheds, high roofed carport ideal for a caravan or boat. Large garage with automatic doors.
• Huge amount of workshop / storage space under the home.
• Very handy retreat downstairs, ideal for a home based business, visitors area etc.
• Fully fenced house yard ideal for children & pets. Cost saving solar panel system already installed.
• Short walk from a Public Primary School and just a short drive to shopping & town services.
Make no mistake this is an enormous home that will easily accommodate the largest of families. Alternatively, a retired couple can enjoy this property as all the hard work has been done to set the low maintenance grounds up so that only lawns need mowing.
This is a fine example of a property that is priced way under replacement value. To build new this property and its features would cost well over $750,000 to replace! Inspect and be surprised.
Other features: Built-In Wardrobes,Fireplace(s),Garden,Secure Parking,Formal Lounge,Separate Dining
Location maps are provided by Google Maps. Elders accepts no responsibility for the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of the information displayed