9 Merimist Way, KIELS MOUNTAIN
Open For Inspection:
Saturday, 24/6/2017, 3:00pm to 3:45pm
ENORMOUS FAMILY HOME!!! ABSOLUTELY MUST SEE TO APPRECIATE!!!
Set on approximately 1¼ acres of the highly sought-after Merimist Way in Kiels Mountain and with all the improvements the owners have completed, the owners are extremely proud to present their stunning family home to the market.
Set on 3 separate levels and nestled nicely in the centre of the property is the huge exceptionally built 384m2 home! Boasting 5 very large bedrooms, the home allows for those smaller families to grow into or the larger families to move in and enjoy the immense amount of space on offer.
The 2 massive bedrooms on the top floor are separated by a big median common area perfect for a rumpus room or a perfect floor for guests.
The master bedroom and ensuite offer high ceilings, extremely large mirrored built-ins, relaxing forest views and are situated comfortably distant from the remaining 2 large bedrooms on the mezzanine floor. All the bedrooms are strategically separated from one another to allow for a private yet family atmosphere.
The gorgeous master bedroom and media room tastefully step onto the rear deck offering peace and tranquillity, not to mention the daily birdsong! The massive kitchen, formal dining area and exceptionally large living area built on stunning polished spotted gum floors create an amazing sense of warmth and majestic homeliness.
This home is exceptional value for money considering the huge amount of incorporated infrastructure as follows:
• 384m2 monstrous home - replacement value of $460,000!
• Over 850m2 concrete driveway - replacement value of $70,000!
• 9m x 5m x 2.7m work shed - replacement value $30,000!
• Not to mention the beautiful, yet low-maintenance landscaping!
• TOTAL VALUE: Over $560,000 worth of infrastructure value - allowing you to pick up the land for a measly $139,000!
It is crucial you see this quality home thats built in grand-proportions surrounded by a soul-soothing environment the photos simply cant show just how big this home truly is!
• A massive family home featuring 5 of the biggest bedrooms around you wont find bigger!
• Exceptionally private and peaceful environment
• Front and back timber verandahs the length of the house
• Loads of cupboards and storage space
• High ceilings for the warmer months and exterior brick construction offering a fantastically insulated home for the cooler months
• 2 incredible platforms for dual living opportunities
• 4-bay lockable garage plus an immense amount of car parking space
• 9m x 5m shed
• Concrete easement driveway from the road
• Town water and solar hot water
• A grey water system thats perfect to keep your gardens and grass green all year round
• Surrounded by stunning native flora & fauna on a low-maintenance property
• Superbly close to everything the coast has on offer via Bruce Hwy, Maroochydore Rd & Sunshine Mwy
This property is incredibly amazing on so many levels with far too many features to mention here.
Please contact Will Emms from Elders Real Estate on 0423 380 685 or email@example.com to arrange your private inspection now.
Other features: Built-In Wardrobes,Close to Schools,Close to Shops,Close to Transport,Garden
Location maps are provided by Google Maps. Elders accepts no responsibility for the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of the information displayed