Unit 1 397 High Street, GOLDEN SQUARE
Selling Now: $275,000 - $295,000
Open For Inspection:
Wednesday, 22/11/2017, 5:30pm to 6:00pm
BEAUTIFULLY MAINTAINED INVESTMENT PROPERTY WITH EXCELLENT GROWTH POTENTIAL
. Close to all local amenities and infrastructure
. Ideal for the astute investor
. Rock solid and beautifully maintained with vacant possession available
. Convenient for commuting to Melbourne or Castlemaine
. Walk to many shops and amenities, under 5 minutes to Bendigo's CBD
. Privately positioned with only 3 on the lot
. 2 good sized bedrooms with built-in-robes
. Carpet in the bedrooms and floor tiles throughout for minimal maintenance
. Separate laundry, toilet and 3 piece bathroom
. Open plan living, stainless steel kitchen appliances, good storage space
. Split system heating and cooling
. Direct access to carport with remote control roller door
. Garden shed with concrete floor
. Landscaped with stone aggregate and low maintenance plantings
. Great area for growth potential
- If you're an astute investor or just looking for a sensible property purchase the list of advantages this property has to offer should certainly grab your attention.
- Rock solid and beautifully maintained, such a nice place to live that the last tenant happily resided here from 2013 to 2017. She said one of the best things about the location is the quick clean run straight through to Castlemaine or Melbourne, on top of that is the fact that everything you could want is so close by; walk to the pool, school, kinder, post office, newsagent, supermarkets, footy ground, bowling green, pubs and numerous other shops and amenities with a bike track nearby and bus stop at your doorstep.
- With only three on the lot, this very tidy unit is tucked away privately behind a sweet weatherboard home which shields it from the hustle and bustle. Two good sized bedrooms both have built in robes and neutral carpet to suit the soft neutral tones throughout. The rest of the home is tiled for easy care and minimal maintenance.
- The laundry is separate with direct access to the rear courtyard and the toilet is off the laundry. The spotless bathroom offers separate bath and shower, plus vanity with three doors of storage space. The broom closet and linen press are very handy in this regard as well.
- The kitchen has clean modern lines with down-lights over the sink, stainless steel under-bench oven, gas cooktop and range-hood, good cupboard space with a pantry and overhead cupboards including two with glass fronts for display purposes.
- The open plan lounge and dining area is equipped with a split system invertor to provide heating or cooling to ensure your comfort anytime of the year. From here there is sliding door access to the single carport - you would easily be forgiven for thinking it is a garage with its remote control roller door.
- All access points are fitted with security doors and the backyard is also very secure. To cater for extra storage for tools and such is a garden shed with a concrete floor. The landscaping makes good use of stone aggregate and low maintenance plantings like ornamental grass so the yard looks great without any fuss. A good shoulder on the road has the dual benefit of parking for guests and an unimpeded view for easy access.
- Even with all that perhaps the best thing about this property is its Golden Square location; being a suburb that directly abuts central Bendigo and under 5 minutes to the CBD's landmark Alexandra Fountain, the growth potential for a property this central, with the added bonus of being on the Melbourne side, is undeniable. If you'd like to know more a friendly agent is waiting for your call. Ask about the owners' corporation fees to put a smile on your face!
Other features: Built-In Wardrobes,Close to Schools,Close to Shops,Close to Transport,Secure Parking
Location maps are provided by Google Maps. Elders accepts no responsibility for the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of the information displayed