2 McLeish Court, WODONGA
Offering a lifestyle of modern sophistication, situated on a 5,900 square metre lifestyle allotment and located in one of Wodonga's most premier estates with views to the surrounding hillsides providing a stunning backdrop, 2 McLeish Court comprises a custom built 65.8 square home under roof, winner of HIA Home of the Year in North East Victoria in it's class (2011) & runner up in the HIA state awards (2011).
Exuding privacy and exclusivity the home is set back from the roadside and is defined by it's impressive proportions, elegant style and attention to detail.
Open plan family living is at an optimum with the rear of the home comprising large kitchen with Caesar topped island bench, walk-in pantry, and bi-fold window to the outdoor entertaining, large meals area adjoining, generous family room with gas log fire, enclosed theatre room and separate formal lounge to the front of the home with further feature gas log fire.
Family accommodation includes five bedrooms, the master with an ensuite of grand proportions and a his and her walk-in-robes and two of the further four bedrooms offering private ensuites and a further rumpus room on a second storey perfect for the teenagers and separate study with built-in storeroom and shelving to the front of the home.
The features throughout this property are near endless and include -
- Modern kitchen with all Smeg appliances including 900mm induction cooktop, 700mm wall oven, 600mm compact speed oven & inbuilt outdoor kitchen with Smeg BBQ plumbed to natural gas, all drawers with soft close hinges
- Caesarstone benchtops to kitchen, full family bathroom & ensuites with waterfall finish to kitchen
- Home theatre with 3 metre inbuilt screen, surround sound speakers, speakers are also hard wired from theatre room to alfresco dining area also
- Hydronic heating throughout the home, two gas log fire places, ducted evaporative cooling
- Drying cupboard to laundry using hydronic heating
- 10 x 4.6mm Magnapool swimming pool & gas heated 6 person spa
- Large garage with 3.7m ceiling heights, ample room to accommodate a large boat or caravan
- Full C-bus wiring which controls lights, lighting, blinds and sprinkler schedules
- Inbuilt sprinkler system covering approximately 50% of the property
- Private pond to the front of the property with 4 hole putting green adjacent
A private inspection of this breathtaking property to fully appreciate and experience all it offers is highly recommended, we look forward to introducing you to 2 McLeish Court.
Location maps are provided by Google Maps. Elders accepts no responsibility for the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of the information displayed