106 Queens Road, SOUTH GUILDFORD
CLASSIC CHARACTER HOME WITH POOL on MASSIVE BLOCK 1679 SQM ** OFFERS INVITED **
A sensational lifestyle opportunity presents itself with this character (C1947) weatherboard home on a massive 1679 sqm (YES, 1679 SQM!) with 2 fabulous outdoor alfresco entertaining areas, a below ground pool, and so much open space for your own shed and still a mass of space available for parking your cars, truck, boat and caravan.
In recent years deep sewerage has also been connected to this R20 zoned property and various neighbours have subsequently subdivided their properties. All buyers wishing to purchase this property with the intention of subdividing need to make inquiries with relevant authorities prior to submitting an offer.
With established gardens and palms in the backyard, two huge outdoor alfresco entertaining areas and a below ground pool this is the perfect home to raise a family and offering so much potential any which way you look!
• 1947 Character weatherboard home with clay tile roof
• 3 Bedrooms, 1 Bathroom, 1 Garage and plenty of parking space
• High ceilings featuring art deco designs and decorative cornices
• Feature period art-deco leadlight windows, decorative front screen and four panel front door
• Polished jarrah floorboards
• Kitchen features a beautiful gloss Black Falcon 1100 stove with double electric dual ovens and 5 gas burner cooktop, striking black and white floor covering and two sets of delightful French doors that open to the back garden and outdoor entertaining alfresco
• Large dining room with light-fan and gas bayonet
• Lounge features an original wood log fireplace high ceilings, jarrah polished floors and gas bayonet
• Light and bright bathroom with deep bath, fan/heat light, single vanity and a feature coloured glass pane bathroom door.
• Laundry - large with storage cupboard
• Separate WC
GENERAL & OUTDOOR:
• Air Conditioning: Ducted Climate Controlled (turn on from your APP before you get home!)
• Hot Water System: Gas Instantaneous
• Garage with roller door
• Roof Insulation: Batts
• Large sectioned vacant land at rear (as pictured)
• Plenty of lawn for the kids
• Plenty of parking
• Pool Type: Salt & Chlorine
• Deep Sewerage Connected
Centrally located and walking distance or short drive to Guildford Antique and Cafe Strip, Helena River and the adjoining Swan River, Guildford Primary School and Guildford Grammar Private School (coeducational for Girls & Boys).
Lot 46 on Plan 1541, Volume 1696 & Folio 81
Total SQM: 1679
Frontage & Rear Elevations: 20.12m
Side Elevations: Approx 83.58
Other features: Close to Schools,Close to Shops,Close to Transport,Fireplace(s),Garden,Secure Parking,R20 Zoning
Location maps are provided by Google Maps. Elders accepts no responsibility for the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of the information displayed