63 Taittinger Grove, THE VINES
$795,000 - $845,000
63 TAITTINGER GROVE .... THE MOST DESIRABLE STREET IN THE VINES!
This substantial single level Australian Colonial-style 4 bedroom home is perfect for large family living in an exclusive cul-de-sac location with golf course greens at your back fence.
Set out on just under 2000 sqm there is garaging for 3 vehicles at the front and for 3 to 4 vehicles at the rear which is readily accessed via a separate side entrance. Also at the rear there is a large workshop including a car hoist. This is an ideal set-up for parking a boat or caravan or for a trades person/hobbyist.
In addition there is a below ground pool. This beautiful property offers plenty of room to play and something special for the whole family.
• Built: 2000
• Premium block backing onto The Vines Golf Course (12th Green)
• Desirable cul-de-sac location
• 4 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom, 3 Toilets
• Colonial Style Double Brick & Colorbond roofing with feature bullnose verandah
• Elegant Stained Glass front door entry
• Front Formal Lounge or Office/Study
• Open Plan Kitchen/Family/Meals with Computer Area
• Separate Formal Dining/Sitting Room
• Separate Sun room or Study
• Large TV/Games Room
• 4 Double Size Bedrooms with walk-in-robes and/or built-in-robes and plush carpet underfoot
• Spa bath to Master Bedroom
• Large Laundry
• Super size walk-in linen storage off Laundry
• Additional Linen store off hallway
• Ceiling Insulated (blow-in) and Roof Insulation (Anticon) plus 2 roof installed whirlybirds
• Air Conditioning: 2 separate evaporative systems plus 3 reverse cycle air conditioning systems (incl ceiling cassette)
• Heating: Flued gas heater in open plan living area, plus flued chimney classic-style gas log fireplace in front formal lounge/study
• Gas instantaneous hot water systems (2 separate systems)
• Window tinting on front & side elevations
• Security mesh to various windows and patio door
• Drinking water system (filtered & reverse osmosis)
• High course ceilings and decorative ceiling roses
• Monitored Alarm System
• Large Double Garage plus additional Front side carport
• PLUS Additional rear Double Garage/Workshop (43 sqm) with work-pit
• External Shed attached to back of house with additional WC & hand basin (10.8 sqm approx)
• 2 Covered lean-to areas (approx 35 sqm)
• Two post hydraulic car hoist with roof
• Rain water tank
• Outdoor Patio
• Solar Panels on roof
• Swimming Pool approx 7m x 2.5m utilising a chlorine-free Bioniser sterility system which uses natural mineral ions, copper & silver without the need for harsh chemicals.
• Small Garden Shed
• Cubby House
• Smoker/Rotisserie BBQ & Fire-pit
• Fully Fenced
• Reticulated (bore reticulation) 6 zones with new controller 12/16
• Garden Pergolas
• Year Built: 2000
• Land Size: 1950 sqm (Frontage: 32.5m approx & Depth: 60m approx)
• Shire Rates $2,751 per annum (approx)
• Water Rates $1,095 per annum (approx)
• Facing: Due East/West (backing onto The Vines Golf Course (12th Green)
• Total Area (sqm) = 376.58 sqm consisting of: House 292.99 sqm, Perimeter 92.43 sqm, Verandah 42.86 sqm & Garage 42.63 sqm.
• Zoning: LPS17 Zoning, Special use
• Title Details: Lot 503, Diagram 95645, Volume 2135 & Folio 57
For any additional information on this property please feel free to call Heidi at any time on 0406 321 770.
Other features: Built-In Wardrobes,Close to Schools,Close to Shops,Close to Transport,Fireplace(s), Gas Log Fire)
Location maps are provided by Google Maps. Elders accepts no responsibility for the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of the information displayed