22 Dargan Street, YAGOONA
Saturday 25th November 2017 2:00pm, On site
Open For Inspection:
Thursday, 23/11/2017, 5:00pm to 5:30pm
Saturday, 25/11/2017, 1:30pm to 2:00pm
BRAND NEW LUXURY DUPLEX
At the pinnacle of contemporary glamour and with a most striking façade, this brand new architecturally designed duplex home will leave you absolutely speechless. Showcasing expansive light filled areas and quality premium inclusions throughout, this is one of the best built duplexes in the area.
The entrance level offers a large porch entry with a formal lounge room leading to a designer kitchen and large open plan living area flowing out to a seamless covered alfresco entertaining area complete with gas cooktop and in-built BBQ ready for your enjoyment. The tandem garage has a remote control with convenient internal access.
The master bedroom is privately situated on the second level with a walk-in wardrobe, ensuite, balcony along with three other large bedrooms, family room/study area and the main bathroom.
This duplex feels more like a luxury home and set in a only 200m to the vibrant Yagoona shops, restaurants and cafes.
Fittings and finishes are of the highest quality and include:
- Spacious four bedrooms with built in wardrobes
- Master with ensuite, walk-in and balcony
- Polytec kitchen with Caesar stone bench top mirror splashback, Westinghouse stainless steel appliances, gas cooking and dishwasher
- Royal Botticino Marble flooring downstairs, solid bamboo timber flooring upstairs
- Silver Ash Travertine flooring on porch and balcony
- Custom made Polytec vanities, floor to wall tiles, frameless shower screens
- Ducted Daikin reverse cycle air conditioning
- Bosch security alarm, Dual hands free intercom
- Large laundries with additional shower and toilet
- Covered alfresco entertaining area with in-built BBQ, kitchen cupboards & sink
- Two car garage with Alucobond garage door
Other features: Built-In Wardrobes,Close to Schools,Close to Shops,Secure Parking,Formal Lounge
Location maps are provided by Google Maps. Elders accepts no responsibility for the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of the information displayed