2899 Spring Drive, MULWALA
by Expression of Interest
Land Area 1994 hectares
'Tarramia' - One of the southern Riverinas most iconic holdings
The opportunity has presented itself to acquire one of the southern Riverina's most iconic holdings. 'Tarramia' is a highly diverse broadscale farming opportunity boasting 1,994 hectares - 4,927 acres approx. with quality improvements of purpose and function.
'Tarramia' offers the pinnacle in rural living with a broadscale flexible income capacity coupled with superb vistas overlooking Lake Mulwala.
Rural properties of this calibre and productive capacity very rarely present themselves to the market, with astute investors immediately recognising the unique characteristics that make 'Tarramia' an asset of distinction.
To be offered as a whole or in two parcels:
• Land area: 601 Hectares - 1,485 Acres approx.
• Magnificent original 3 bedroom homestead set in a picturesque lake front setting, fully renovated original cottage boasting stunning lake views adjoining the main homestead
• Two further residences, one with lake frontage
• Fully enclosed machinery shed (23 m x 11 m approx.)
• New hay shed (24 m x 9 m approx.)
• Irrigation pump shed with John Deere pump
• Land area: 1,393 Hectares - 3,442 Acres approx.
• 3 bedroom cottage
• 4 stand shearing shed with adjoining annex shed (fully enclosed) in addition to adjoining sheep yards
• Steel cattle yards
• 2 hay sheds (20 m x 18 m and 18 m x 9 m approx.)
• 5 bores
• Combination of fertile red loam and grey soils
• 152 Units general security water entitlements
• 29 Units supplementary water entitlements
• Reliable 19" rainfall
• Ideally situated just 12 km east of Mulwala - 90 km west of Albury - 290 km north of Melbourne.
To be offered for genuine sale for the first time in nearly 100 years, under instructions from the executors.
* For Sale by Expression of Interest closing 4.00 pm Wednesday 4th April 2018 at the office of Thomson Geer Solicitors, Level 39, Rialto South Tower, 525 Collins Street, Melbourne Vic 3000.
* An Information Memorandum is available upon request.
Agents in conjunction: Pat Rice & Hawkins.
Location maps are provided by Google Maps. Elders accepts no responsibility for the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of the information displayed