99 Gorham Road, CROOKWELL
Land Area 20 acres
One of Crookwell's more unique homesteads, built in the 1860's and only minutes from town with all amenities close by.
This charming property has an historical Bluestone homestead that has been well maintained and updated over the years, yet preserving its classical yesteryear attributes.
The township of Crookwell provides cultural and community interaction as well as educational and medical
facilities and sporting activities.
Other main features include
- 20 acres or 8.1 hectares (approx.) prime basalt soil
- 3 bedrooms, 1.5 bathroom homestead and large linen/storage room.
- Original features include solid rendered internal walls, fireplaces, timber floors and timber sash windows, cord light switches
- Established low maintenance garden with great views to the north east
- Large 12x7m stable/tack/shed and a sand round yard
- 2 x 1 acre paddocks and smaller post & rail yards, laneway system
- 3 main paddocks, 1 dam and 50,000ltr tank rain water storage
- ADSL 2 Connected to the property for internet services
- Property Overview
- Regional Facilities
|Land Use:||Grazing, Horticulture, Mixed Farming|
|Grazing:||Sheep, Cattle, Horses|
|Description of Country:||Level to slightly undulating|
|Annual Rainfall:||800 millimetres|
|Improvements:||12x7m Shed/Tack/ Stable|
|Other Improvements:||Other Yards|
|Fencing:||Rural and post and rail|
|Number of Paddocks:||5|
|Comments:||1 Dam, 50,000ltr water storage|
|Distance from Centre:||40.00 kilometres|
|Schools:||Primary, Primary bus, Secondary, Secondary bus, Tertiary, Tertiary bus|
|Shire/District Council:||Upper Lachlan Shire Council|
|Description:||Stone and brick|
Location maps are provided by Google Maps. Elders accepts no responsibility for the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of the information displayed