231 Kimbriki Road, BURRELL CREEK
Land Area 35 acres
OUR SHANGRI-LA - MASSIVE PRICE REDUCTION
Our retiring vendors are heading to town and demand an immediate sale of this incredible property. Having had a massive price reduction this 35 acre property represents outstanding value for money and must be inspected to discover its many attractions.
• Spacious five bedroom family home with wrap around vernadahs in a unique & private setting.
• Main bathroom plus ensuite, roomy open plan living area & country style kitchen.
• Stunning in ground pool plus massive fish pond & easily maintained landscaped gardens. Huge amount of rain water storage.
• Machinery shedding & fully fenced house yard suited to children & family pets.
• Complete "off the grid" power system includes solar panels & wind turbine. Mains power is easily connected to the home & shedding if preferred.
• Free standing one bedroom visitors cottage overlooks front of property & large dam.
• Artist's studio / games room overlooks creek and is an ideal structure for various uses.
• Established fruit trees, pathways and sitting areas within 3 acre house yard.
• The acreage is ideal for all manners of livestock, two dams and long creek frontage with swimming holes.
Are you searching for that special something in your next property but you just can't put your finger on it? It may be worth your while to inspect this unique 35 acre property which is situated just 20 mins drive from Taree or Wingham and only 3.5 hours from Sydney.
With bitumen road frontage this property allows you to come and go with ease and puts you within easy striking distance of major towns for services, schooling, employment etc.
In addition to the wonderful lifestyle this property offers a new owner may also take advantage of the location and established infrastructure to utilize this property as a wedding or function venue, farm stay or bed and breakfast style venture.
Make no mistake, our highly motivated property owners are heading to town and would love to pass this property on to new owners who seek a peaceful, well established holding where all the hard work has been done.
Location maps are provided by Google Maps. Elders accepts no responsibility for the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of the information displayed