382 Tinonee Road, WINGHAM
Offers Over $1,150,000 Considered
Land Area 20 acres
LIVE LIFE ON A PERMANENT HIGH
Located within a very short drive from the centre of Wingham this stunning rural property is nothing short of spectacular and must be seen in real life to fully appreciate all that it offers.
This architecturally designed 3 bedroom residence sits proudly on one of the highest hills in the valley and boasts some of the most impressive views you are ever likely to see from a residence in the Manning area.
While you are standing on the hardwood timber verandah and looking out over the Manning River and farm lands to mountain ranges in the distance it is hard to believe that this a view that you could have to yourself for ever more.
* At just 18 months of age the residence presents beautifully and has been built be a renown local builder.
* Offering three large bedrooms, all have built in robes and tiled flooring. Chic main bathroom plus a second bathroom off the large laundry.
* Massive open plan living area has air conditioning and modern lighting. Large windows have been used to allow the natural light and views through to all rooms.
* Designer kitchen offers caesar stone bench tops, quality appliances & large island bench.
* Huge fully covered hardwood verandah which has triple stacker sliding doors leading out to it from the home.
* Ideal for entertaining on a large scale or the perfect place to sit quietly and enjoy the vast outlook. Not a penny has been spared in the construction of this verandah. A second covered outdoor area looks to the north east.
* Solid 15 metre by 12 metre colorbond machinery shed. Three large roller doors and offers space for up to 6 cars or a mix of vehicles & boat, caravan, tractor etc.
* More then ample water storage via large tanks.
* 8 HA (20 Acres) in total area. Cleared sections of the land provide grazing for livestock & stands of timber provide a great habitat for native animals and vegetation.
* 2 dams, entire property fully fenced and stock proof.
* Steel stock yards & loading race also in place.
* Situated not more then 4 or 5 mins from the centre of Wingham by all tar sealed road.
* Within an easy 20 minute drive from Taree and only 30 mins to beaches.* Just 15 mins drive from the Pacific Highway and only 3 hours from northern Sydney.
For further details or to arrange for your private viewing of this spectacular piece of real estate call
Troy Loretan or Greg Coleman of Elders Real Estate Taree on (02) 65510999 or 0400 530269
0408 510 999
Location maps are provided by Google Maps. Elders accepts no responsibility for the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of the information displayed