Price Upon Application
Land Area 53000 hectares
PRIVATE SALE - SMITHS LAGOON & NEW DEER PRIVATE SALE - RUTHVEN & PEMBERLEY
PRIVATE SALE - SMITHS LAGOON & NEW DEER
PRIVATE SALE - RUTHVEN & PEMBERLEY
Prime Isisford/Barcoo River country in 4 properties covering approximately 53,000 Hectares and comprising 30km of double river frontage to the famous mighty Barcoo River. Properties to be sold individually or as a whole. Permanent water holes and flood out country are a standout feature, highly productive sweet Cattle and Sheep fattening country - High lambing's and heavy wool cuts have been consistently achieved. Properties of this calibre are hard to find and tightly held.
RUTHVEN - PRIVATE SALE
12,841 ha / 31,732 acres FREEHOLD.
& 3210 ha / 7932 acres - Permit to occupy.
• Situated approx. 30 km South West of Isisford
• 3 BR homestead & 2 BR cottage extensive gardens and established magnificent Mango trees complete with auto watering system, coolroom.
• Numerous sheds, outbuildings, workshop,10 stand steel woolshed, quarters to accommodate 16, steel sheep yards & steel cattle yards, 3 silos & sunbeam shower dip.
• 7 main and 6 holding / weaning paddocks
PEMBERLEY - PRIVATE SALE
21,524 ha / 53,187 acres FREEHOLD.
• Situated approx. 48 km South of Isisford.
• Barcoo River frontage
• A 2 story 4 BR homestead, Cottage, Garden surrounds, Cool room.
• A large machinery/hay shed, numerous sheds & outbuildings, aircraft hangar, six stand steel wool shed & extensive yards, shower dip,quarters to accommodate 14, steel cattle yards,silo, crutching shed and yards.
• 12 main and 5 holding paddocks with approx.
NEW DEER - PRIVATE SALE
10,402 ha / 25,704 acres FREEHOLD.
• Situated approx. 65 km South of Isisford on
the Isisford / Yaraka River Road adjoining
Pemberley and Smiths Lagoon.
• A solid well built 3 BR air condition homestead ,cottage, Shearers quarters to accommodate 14 all recently painted.
• 6 stand Shearing shed and yards, workshop & garage, steel cattle yards.
• 5 main & 4 holding paddocks
SMITHS LAGOON - PRIVATE SALE
8453 ha / 20,888 acres GHPL.
& 84 ha / 208 acres permit to occupy.
• Situated approx. 65 km South of Isisford on the Isisford / Yaraka River road adjoining New Deer.
• Permanent water supply Smiths Lagoon is filled by the Barcoo River and Pemberley creek when in flood with other permanent holes in the Bracoo, Sandy creek & Scrubby creek traverse the property with beneficial floodout.Permanent water from Smiths Lagoon to tanks and troughs using an electric pump. 3 dams, 1 solar pump equipped. A share bore equipped with power, pumps and a pipeline system.
• 26 km near new boundary and 8 km near new internal fencing, Steel cattle yards.
For sale as a whole aggregation of complementary properties or expressions of interest on individual parcels considered. Please contact Tim Salter of Elders Longreach for further information 0429 649 693
Location maps are provided by Google Maps. Elders accepts no responsibility for the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of the information displayed