One Acre - How is this for value?
Located at Gulargambone, a small rural farming community in the Coonamble Shire and 120km North of Dubbo is this excellent block of land. Ideal for short stays with the caravan or building (STCA), this is a great opportunity to purchase desirable land in a peaceful location.
* One acre, regular shaped block over two lots.
* Limited fall over the land.
* Electricity to the street.
* 50 kilometres to Coonamble being the nearest major town.
* Only three kilometres to Gulargambone which has a bowling club, post office, hospital and general store among other amenities.
* Within close range of national parks, and the Castlereagh River.
Land at this price is rarely made available. Be quick to avoid missing out!
Location maps are provided by Google Maps. Elders accepts no responsibility for the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of the information displayed