Win an amazing $15,000 holiday experience!
Simply register for a property appraisal from your local Elders agent using the form on this page to go into the draw to win!
How to enter:
- Enter your details on the entry form including the address of the appraisal property
- Click “Submit”
- That’s it!
From there a local Elders Real Estate agent will get in contact with you to arrange a suitable day and time to conduct your appraisal. Your entry to the competition will take place after your appraisal has been completed.
* Please note, if you’ve spoken to an Elders Real Estate agent about an appraisal on your property or have had an appraisal completed within the Campaign Period, you’ll still need to complete the entry form if you haven’t already done so, in order to enter the competition – simply check the “I have already made contact with an Elders Agent to appraise my property” box on the form.
Read the Terms and Conditions
Elders Real Estate ‘Win a Holiday Experience’ Terms and Conditions of Entry
The Elders Real Estate ‘Win a Holiday Experience’ competition gives eligible entrants the opportunity to go into a draw to win a Flight Centre travel voucher up to the value of $15,000.
- The Elders Real Estate ‘Win a Holiday Experience’ competition (Campaign) commences on 31 July 2017 at 12.01am CST and closes on 27 October 2017 at 11.59pm CST (Promotion Period).
- The Promoter is Elders Rural Services Australia Limited (ACN 004 045 121).
- To be eligible to enter the Campaign, an entrant must:
- be an Australian resident
- have opted to have an appraisal on their sale or rental property with The Promoter during the Promotion Period
- be the owner of an Australian property
- be the owner of the appraised property
- be 18 years of age or over; and
- accept and comply with these conditions.
- If the criteria stipulated in clause 3 is adhered to, an entrant will be deemed eligible and they will be automatically entered into the competition. Entrants have the option to opt out of the competition – in order to do so, verbal or written correspondence must be communicated to the appraiser prior to the commencement of the appraisal. There is a limit of one entry per appraisal.
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITION FOR THE ABOVE
- Prize pool consists of;
- One (1) $10,000 Flight Centre travel voucher – for eligible entrants who have a property appraisal with Elders Real Estate.
- One (1) $5,000 Flight Centre travel voucher – for eligible entrants who list their property for sale or rent with Elders Real Estate.
- Eligibility for the $10,000 Flight Centre voucher is restricted to entrants who have a property appraisal completed within the Promotion Period.
- Eligibility for the $5,000 Flight Centre voucher is restricted to entrants who have an appraisal completed within the Promotion Period, and have the appraised property listed with Elders Real Estate by 11.59 CST Thursday 23 November 2017.
- Client elects to have an appraisal on their sale or rental property with an Elders Real Estate agent during the Promotion Period.
- After the Elders Real Estate agent has conducted the appraisal, the client will automatically receive one (1) entry to the competition.
- Elders will verify that the appraisal is valid and entitled to be included in this Campaign.
- At the end of the Promotion Period, Elders will collate all valid entries in preparation for the draw.
- Draw to be conducted at the Promoter’s premises 80 Grenfell Street, Adelaide SA 5000 on Friday 24 November 2017 at 11am CST.
- Winner will be notified of their win using the contact details provided (email and/or telephone number) by Friday 1 December 2017. The winner’s details will also be posted on the Promoter’s website on this date.
- The winner drawn will be eligible to receive one (1) $10,000 Flight Centre voucher and one (1) $5,000 Flight Centre voucher if eligibility criteria stipulated in clause 6 and 7 is met.
- In the event clause 7 eligibility is not met by the drawn winner, the winner will not receive the $5,000 Flight Centre voucher and subsequently, the prize will be void.
- No further draws will be conducted for the $5,000 Flight Centre voucher.
- Where the winner fails to claim the prize by Friday 23 February 2018 or forfeits the prize, the Promoter will conduct a further draw at the Promoter’s premises on Monday 26 February 2018 at 11am CST,
- Elders reserves the right to confirm all entries to the Campaign are valid and seek further clarification from Elders and the Client to prove appraisals and compliance with these Terms and Conditions.
- Elders and its agents are not responsible for lost, illegible, misdirected, incomplete or damaged entries. Elders or any of our other service providers are not responsible for incorrect or inaccurate transcription of entry information; human error; technical malfunctions; lost or delayed entries. Any liability of any of the above persons for any incidental or consequential damages, however caused, whether in contract or in tort, arising out of this promotion or use of entries or prizes is expressly disclaimed and excluded.
- Elders’ decisions in relation to this Campaign, including the eligibility of appraisals to participate in this Campaign are final and no correspondence will be entered into in relation to them.
- The winner is liable for any taxes, levies and duties resulting from participating in the Campaign or receiving the prize.
- Elders and its agents will not be liable for loss, theft, or misuse of any cash payment or property damage, personal injury, or misfortune in any way attributable to the Campaign.
- All entries become the property of Elders. The entries may be used by Elders for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes unless otherwise stated by the entrant.
- Elders’ business directors, management and employees, their immediate families, their retailers, suppliers, associated companies and agencies are ineligible to participate in the Campaign.
- Except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law, Elders will not be liable for any misadventure, accident, injury, loss or claim that may occur, including but not limited to those sustained or suffered:
- as a result of the collection of customer details by Elders; or
- in the use of the Eligible Products.
- Any dispute arising out of or in relation to the competition shall be governed by the laws of the relevant Australian state and/or territory.
- Competition authorised under NSW Permit Number LTPS/17/15675, ACT Permit Number TP 17/01294, SA Licence Number T17/1235