Highchester Meats: Operational multi species Abattoir• Located 5km north of Beaudesert in the Scenic Rim and 59km south of Brisbane via Mount Lindesay Highway with easy access to ports and air freight
• Multi species production processing beef, veal, pigs, sheep, lamb & goats
• Recent kill numbers show 875 units* per week with scope for further increased production
• A purpose built facility with kill floors and processing areas for multi species
• Multiple cold rooms, freezer facilities and load out area
• Administration, office buildings, first aid, staff rooms and staff amenities
• Multiple undercover receiving and holding pens, new laneway system to day yards and feed pens
• 3 bores connecting to a tank system with town water available
• Fully secured 7.48 ha site with Mount Lindesay Highway frontage.
Highchester Meats' is a fully functioning and operational multi species abattoir ideally located in the Scenic Rim 5km to the north of Beaudesert and 59km south of Brisbane with a long history of servicing the local and regional producers, processing beef, veal, pigs, sheep, lambs and goats. A strong family business with a reputation for delivering a quality product to the local and interstate markets as well as service kill clients.
Expression of Interest closing Thursday 17th September, 4pm.
- Land Area: 7hect
- Commercial Type: Industrial/Warehouse
- Building Area: 635sqm
- Zoning: 'Rural - Country Side'