Hard To Believe- An extraordinary release of land at Epsom, a high profile and rapidly developing suburb within the Bendigo city boundaries and just minutes' drive from the CBD.
- An unbelievable 18 acres/7.25 hectares. Already subdivided into 5 separate lots. Zoned Mixed Use.
- Surrounded by recent development and Bendigo's rapid growth and expansion, this land could easily be described as the last bastion and an opportunity not to be missed.
- The Mixed Use Zone is designed to provide for a wide range of Residential (including high density residential), Commercial, Industrial and many other uses including medical centres, education and places of worship (STCA).
- An ideal opportunity for national brand companies and organisations to position themselves neatly within an already developed area with a ready made market on their doorstep.
- The existing availability of 5 separate titles provides an exceptional opportunity for multiple developments without the expense, uncertainty and time delays involved in the subdivision process.
- Existing bitumen road frontage on three sides, bounded by Golf Course Road, Station Street and Waverley Road. Only 800 metres to the Epsom train station for a daily commute to Bendigo or Melbourne.
- Located only 160 metres from Midland Highway, the major North/South and busiest traffic route through Bendigo.
- Other local attractions include a number of national brand businesses, new housing subdivisions and the Bendigo Golf course is across the road.
- Land Size: 18acre
Can I afford Golf Course Road And Station Street?
With access to the best on offer from 30 lenders and complete support and advice from pre-approval to settlement, you can trust an Elders Home Loans broker to find a quick and simple solution.Get a Quote