SOLD AT AUCTIONWhen it comes to iconic design styles few compare to this grand beachside entertainer.
Directly opposite one of the Mid North Coast's most scenic stretches of coastline, this one-of-a-kind home makes a bold first impression delivering a seamless transition between the architecture and the landscape.
Designed to maximise the magnificent ocean views from every angle, this residence is set over three accessible levels, providing a continuous connection between the open plan living spaces and indoor and outdoor entertaining areas.
The home offers four oversized bedrooms, including an upper level retreat with breathtaking ocean views, a light filled main suite with access to the front balcony, and an entry level guest quarters that could easily double as a fully equipped work from home area. There are three elegantly appointed bathrooms, two with luxurious spa baths, all with floor to ceiling tiles.
Positioned to service both formal and relaxed dining and entertainment areas is a signature gourmet kitchen with a Miele induction cooktop and oven, Bosch dishwasher, double fridge space, solid granite bench tops, and sliding servery window.
Additional features include intercom entry, automated security gates, built in speaker system, a luxurious sheltered in ground saltwater pool and large walk in cellar room. Laden with extras there are electric black out blinds, a recently upgraded air conditioning unit for ducted air conditioning, ducted vacuuming, solar panels, and a 5,000-litre water tank.
Abundant storage solutions include a huge under house area, additional cupboards and bench space, a walk-in robe in the main suite, storage room in the kitchen that can also be utilised as an extra-large pantry, and large built in robes in the guest bedrooms. The low maintenance outdoor space showcases the perfect mix of paved entertaining areas, level lush lawn, and beautifully maintained colourful gardens.
Designed for an overspill of guests, the observation sitting room is an extension of the main entertaining area and contains a wall to wall drinks and nibbles cabinet with granite benchtop. Don the tie, make a cocktail, put on some jazz, and wander out to the balcony to mingle whilst enjoying sea views.
• Iconic design, custom built for indoor-outdoor entertaining
• Directly opposite beachfront, headland, parkland, coastal walks
• Unique architectural angles with magnificent ocean views
• Wrap around covered balcony overlooking the sea and beyond
• Intercom system, 5000 litre water tank, automated security gates
• Miele and Bosch kitchen appliances, built in speakers, servery window
• Secluded in ground saltwater swimming pool and relaxation area
• Spacious and versatile guest accommodation area on entry level
• Private upper level retreat complete with electric black out shutters
• Oversized well-appointed guest bedrooms provide large built in robes
• Huge main suite offers walk in robe and access to ocean view balcony
• Elegant bathrooms, two with deluxe spa baths, floor to ceiling tiles
• Luxe natural materials consisting of granite, stone, timber, and glass
• Indoor and outdoor sitting areas, level lush lawn and immaculate gardens
• Recently upgraded air conditioning system, solar panels, ducted vacuuming
• Remote door garages with additional secure guest parking area
• Expansive storage throughout, built in cabinets with granite benchtop
• North facing, light and bright interiors showcase meticulous presentation
• Within 5 kms to CBD, easy access to dog friendly beach and alfresco cafes
Everything your heart desires, this outstanding location is conveniently positioned near beautiful Shelly Beach and dog friendly Nobbys Beach and headland lookout. A 5-minute stroll leads to the patrolled swimming and surfing Flynn's Beach, outdoor cafes, and convenience shops. Port Central shopping precinct, schools, coastal and rainforest walks, restaurants, and recreational activities of the CBD, all within a 5km radius. For further inquiries please call Corrine today on 0409 468 773.
The information contained in the advertising of this property is based on information provided to the agents, and the vendor and agents expressly disclaim any liability arising therefrom. The accuracy of the information cannot be guaranteed, and prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries and form their own judgement as to these matters.
- Property Type: House
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3
- Land Size: 759sqm
- Toilets: 4
- Garage Spaces: 3
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Secure Parking
- Formal Lounge