Exclusive Ex-DisplayWhen you buy a former display home you just know the quality is going to be there. This finely designed and crafted home features upgraded specifications in key areas and stands on a fully-landscaped and fenced manageable lot just a short stroll from lakeside reserve.
• Easy drive to schools, shops, beaches, rivers and national park
• Premium quality Pocock Homes 3x2 abode with spacious alfresco
• Expansive open living and dining area and separate media room
• Coffered ceiling galley kitchen, integrated appliances, scullery and more
• Study or extra living/servery area to outdoor entertaining
• Luxe coffered ceiling master suite with WIR, twin basins and oval bath
• High-spec family wing bedrooms and wet areas and excellent storage
• Keypad entry, display recess, cavity slider doors, integrated log fire
• VLUX skylights, glitzy kitchen benchtops, double garage
• Extremely low-upkeep 576sqm lot, ideal for families, retirees to investors
Successfully achieving a fine balance between opulent and casual living, this beautiful trendsetting Pocock Homes abode presents as new, offering
potential buyers the opportunity to bypass the whole new build process.
There is absolutely nothing left to be done with the home or the easy-care manicured lot. Simply move in and embrace your lovely new surrounds.
The benefit of buying a former display home lies in the fact they come with lots of premium extras included and the workmanship is of the highest standard.
Why build when you can buy such a fabulous home as this, and move in so much sooner? For your private inspection or more information please contact Neels Delport on 0450 451 401.
- Property Type: House
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Building Size: 210sqm
- Land Size: 576sqm
- Toilets: 2
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport