Value For Your $s!- Looking to real estate for better returns on your savings? Keen to become a first home buyer and benefit from the stamp duty exemption? Here's a great chance to do just that while securing value for your hard earned dollars.
- You will have noticed that other properties on the market at this price point will likely require you to invest more of your money into repairs, maintenance and renovations before you achieve the level of comfort and value on offer here at number 18. Plus an appraised rental value of $280 per week represents attractive returns in addition to the likely future capital growth.
- Speaking of attractive; you will notice the property has great street appeal - the combined impact of an impressive eighteen metre frontage, neat picket fence and a pair of matching leafy mop top trees. The trees provide a neat symmetry to the front garden and a leafy canopy over an established lawn; while also acting to provide a warm filtered sunlight into the home.
- Held by the same owners for a handful of years, the home has been renovated and very proactively cared for during this time. The three bedrooms are well proportioned, have carpets underfoot, built in robes and ceiling fans. The open plan kitchen and dining and adjacent lounge have polished ironbark timber floors which are equally practical and beautiful.
- A split system and ceiling fan in the lounge offer extra comfort to that which is provided by the ducted floor heating and the ducted evaporative cooling throughout. You'll even enjoy a comfortable temperature as you tinker and relax in the large secure shed with a pot belly stove and power for a fan or cooler. The private enclosed backyard is great for pets and supervised children's play activities. A timber deck provides a great spot to entertain and enjoy outdoor living and dining.
- Central Bendigo is just a five minute drive from the property and you will also enjoy the convenience of being just a short stroll to the local IGA supermarket and meals and entertainment at the Bendigo District RSL.
- If you'd like to get a head start on your competition, feel welcome to phone me at any time for a chat about the property and how it may suit your requirements and preferences. Ask me about the first opportunity to inspect.
- Property Type: House
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 1
- Toilets: 1
- Garage Spaces: 2
Can I afford this property?
With access to the best on offer from 30 lenders and complete support and advice from pre-approval to settlement, you can trust an Elders Home Loans broker to find a quick and simple solution.Get a Quote