Individual Appeal - Close To EverythingAbundant in space, character and charisma, this appealing and unique home is set on a generous 809m2 block and located minutes walk to the heart of the CBD and stunning beaches. An iconic location praised for its convenience, this established neighbourhood is a sought-after hot spot and it's easy to see why. Renovated to perfection offering a warm and inviting ambience, the residence is set amongst tranquil surrounds and offers hardwood polished timber floors, high ceilings with original decorative cornices, large scale windows and white panel wainscoting.
The entry level contains three stylish bedrooms, a quaint modern kitchen, two remodelled bathrooms, intimate living and dining zones and a secluded alfresco area with an inviting in ground pool. The second level of the home delivers two spacious bedrooms, soaring ceilings and its own grand living space.
The historical features of the home have been cleverly fused with an architectural renovation and you will love how the home has maintained the heart of its original structure, offering a multitude of sitting nooks where you can escape to enjoy peace and quiet. The ceiling height in the double garage allows enough room to accommodate a campervan, boat, trailer or caravan. A contemporary colour palette of white and grey has been cleverly synthesised with the raw features of hardwood timber, providing a rustic coastal charm that is both warm and inviting.
A great investment for the future, a rare opportunity presents to reap the rewards of continued growth in this thriving locale. Whatever your property vision is, this charming residence ticks all the boxes and is sure to impress.
• Close proximity to the heart of the CBD, beaches, restaurants, cafes and local school
• Minutes walk to the library, popular Eastport Bowling Club and coastal walking tracks
• Hardwood polished timber floors, original decorative cornices and high ceilings
• Quaint kitchen, sitting nooks, relaxed casual entertaining zones and formal living and dining area
• The remote double garage offers a high ceiling and drive thru access to the rear yard
• In ground saltwater pool set amongst tranquil leafy surrounds on a generous 809sqm block
• Undercover entertaining area has adjacent storage for the bbq or outdoor odds and ends
• Fully fenced yard presents easy care established gardens amongst natural surrounds
• Large windows and skylight ensure a natural lit interior and excellent breeze flow through
• Set back from the road for privacy and showcasing a timber deck entry with private patio
• Sizeable bedrooms offer white wainscoting panelling and adjacent modern bathrooms
• Timber and glass entry door, ceiling fans, plush carpets in the bedrooms and LED lighting
• The spacious internal laundry offers a rustic theme in keeping with the characteristic design
• A stylish facade, grand entry, commanding street presence and immaculate presentation
Centrally located, and presenting with original charm, you can't go past this property for an exceptional offering of absolute prime real estate. Call David today to organise your inspection on 0448 836 000
The information contained in the advertising of this property is not based on any independent enquiries or knowledge of the agents, and the vendor and agents expressly disclaim any liability arising therefrom. The accuracy of the information cannot be guaranteed, and prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries and form their own judgement as to these matters.
- Property Type: House
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 2
- Land Size: 809sqm
- Toilets: 3
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport