SOLD IN HASTINGS AREAFamily home offering ample indoor, outdoor living spaces and sparkling pool, rewards families seeking comfort and space within easy reach of coastal lifestyle conveniences. It is within walking distance to buses and adjacent to Hastings Public School, medical centre and shops.
• Separate open plan kitchen/living space flows to a private deck and pool
• Versatile floor plan, generous proportions and abundance of natural light
• Four generous bedrooms, walk-in robe and new ensuite to master
• Air conditioning and ceiling fans, solar hot water
• Ample fully fenced yard
• Opposite Hastings Public School and Waniora shops
The information contained in the advertising of this property is not based on any independent enquiries or knowledge of the agents, and the vendor and agents expressly disclaim any liability arising therefrom. The accuracy of the information cannot be guaranteed, and prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries and form their own judgement as to these matters.
- Property Type: House
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Land Size: 667sqm
- Toilets: 2
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Secure Parking
Can I afford 66 Yarranabee Road?
With access to the best on offer from 30 lenders and complete support and advice from pre-approval to settlement, you can trust an Elders Home Loans broker to find a quick and simple solution.Get a Quote