Berrigurra Station: Premium Breeding Finishing Farming Country• 9,284.95 HA - 22,943.11 Acres in 3 Freehold titles
• Located 20km North West of Blackwater via Yackam Road
• Excellent blend of strong Mackenzie River frontage country rising to gently undulating Brigalow, Bauhinia and Bottletree scrub country developed to improved pastures
• Highly improved pastures of Buffel, Panic, Rhodes and Blue Grass supported by areas of established ponded pastures and legumes
• 3km Mackenzie River frontage services 3PH electric submersible pump reticulating water via 90mm and 63mm pipeline to tanks and turkey nests
• 32 Dams situated throughout the property supports the pipeline infrastructure
• Subdivided into 34 main paddocks serviced by numerous holding paddocks and 2km laneway to centrally located cattle yards
• Comprehensive homestead complex encompassing 3 homes, 7 bedroom airconditioned accommodation block, workshop, hay shed, and vehicle shed complemented by an impeccable set of timber and steel cattle yards c/w undercover vet crush and calf handling facilities.
Opportunity to purchase a diverse backgrounding and finishing property with extensive pastures and water security in the heart of Central Queensland.
Auction to be held Wednesday 19th May 11AM at The Rockhampton Leagues Club
Contact Virgil Kenny - 0427334100 - email@example.com
- Bedrooms: 7
- Land Area: 9284.7hect (approx)
- Air Conditioning
- Bedrooms: 7