Beautiful Country Homestead Offering Privacy Magical Escarpment ViewsLocated within 14 km south from Toowoomba, in a tightly held area noted for prestigious homes and for the renowned Preston Peak Winery you will find this gracious country oasis perfect for the family or executive wanting to escape city living.
On arrival you will enter through the double electric gates and be greeted by the elegant country style homestead with its wide verandahs and English garden setting.
Some of the many features included are as follows:
• Wide verandahs surrounding the homestead
• Newly renovated stunning kitchen with Caesar stone bench tops and walk in pantry.
• Light Filled Open Plan Living and Dining flowing through to the outdoor entertainment area.
• Elegant formal lounge and dining area with views to the charming garden setting.
• Office at Entry. NBN satellite connected.
• 4 spacious bedrooms, master is complimented with WIR, ensuite and its own private access to the rear verandah and court yard.
• Two-way brick wood fire place adds to a quaint welcome and cosy setting in the heart of the home.
• Stunning heated 12m pool that offers a spectacular panoramic view over Hodgson Vale. Enjoy brilliant sunsets and the privacy and serenity of your own private valley beyond.
• The family living area flows through to the amazing outdoor undercover area equipped with its own fire place and built in BBQ.
• Enjoy the serenity whilst walking around the established landscaped gardens and trees plus your own English Garden setting with manicured gardens and hedges.
• Plentiful areas to sit and enjoy this peaceful haven
• Large Australia native trees throughout the 40 acres
• Separate guest quarters, teenagers retreat, or granny flat complimented with its own kitchenette, living area, and shower and toilet facilities.
• A fully lock up garage and workshop has room for two cars.
• 2nd Shed
• The property is well set up for water. In addition to the big 60,000 litre rainwater tank, the property boasts a good stock and domestic bore which was drilled in 1997 with teh SWL sitting at 185m and a depth of 206m to the main range volcanic aquifer. Equipped with an electrical submersible pump, it provides beautiful soft potable drinking water at approximately 1200GPH. The picturesque dam situated toward the front of teh property can also service the gardens.
• The property is fenced on three sides and has not been grazed for many years and would easily accommodate a small heard of your desired livestock.
This stunning homestead needs to be personally viewed to truly capture all that it has to offer.
Contact Exclusive agents Murray Troy & Sue Edwards to arrange your private viewing.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 3
- Land Area: 16hect (approx)
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 3
- Garage Spaces: 4