PRIVATE SALE - SMITHS LAGOON & NEW DEER PRIVATE SALE - RUTHVEN & PEMBERLEYPRIVATE SALE - SMITHS LAGOON & NEW DEER
PRIVATE SALE - RUTHVEN & PEMBERLEY
Prime Isisford/Barcoo River country in 4 properties covering approximately 53,000 Hectares and comprising 30km of double river frontage to the famous mighty Barcoo River. Properties to be sold individually or as a whole. Permanent water holes and flood out country are a standout feature, highly productive sweet Cattle and Sheep fattening country - High lambing's and heavy wool cuts have been consistently achieved. Properties of this calibre are hard to find and tightly held.
RUTHVEN - PRIVATE SALE
12,841 ha / 31,732 acres FREEHOLD.
& 3210 ha / 7932 acres - Permit to occupy.
• Situated approx. 30 km South West of Isisford
• 3 BR homestead & 2 BR cottage extensive gardens and established magnificent Mango trees complete with auto watering system, coolroom.
• Numerous sheds, outbuildings, workshop,10 stand steel woolshed, quarters to accommodate 16, steel sheep yards & steel cattle yards, 3 silos & sunbeam shower dip.
• 7 main and 6 holding / weaning paddocks
PEMBERLEY - PRIVATE SALE
21,524 ha / 53,187 acres FREEHOLD.
• Situated approx. 48 km South of Isisford.
• Barcoo River frontage
• A 2 story 4 BR homestead, Cottage, Garden surrounds, Cool room.
• A large machinery/hay shed, numerous sheds & outbuildings, aircraft hangar, six stand steel wool shed & extensive yards, shower dip,quarters to accommodate 14, steel cattle yards,silo, crutching shed and yards.
• 12 main and 5 holding paddocks with approx.
NEW DEER - PRIVATE SALE
10,402 ha / 25,704 acres FREEHOLD.
• Situated approx. 65 km South of Isisford on
the Isisford / Yaraka River Road adjoining
Pemberley and Smiths Lagoon.
• A solid well built 3 BR air condition homestead ,cottage, Shearers quarters to accommodate 14 all recently painted.
• 6 stand Shearing shed and yards, workshop & garage, steel cattle yards.
• 5 main & 4 holding paddocks
SMITHS LAGOON - PRIVATE SALE
8453 ha / 20,888 acres GHPL.
& 84 ha / 208 acres permit to occupy.
• Situated approx. 65 km South of Isisford on the Isisford / Yaraka River road adjoining New Deer.
• Permanent water supply Smiths Lagoon is filled by the Barcoo River and Pemberley creek when in flood with other permanent holes in the Bracoo, Sandy creek & Scrubby creek traverse the property with beneficial floodout.Permanent water from Smiths Lagoon to tanks and troughs using an electric pump. 3 dams, 1 solar pump equipped. A share bore equipped with power, pumps and a pipeline system.
• 26 km near new boundary and 8 km near new internal fencing, Steel cattle yards.
For sale as a whole aggregation of complementary properties or expressions of interest on individual parcels considered. Please contact Tim Salter of Elders Longreach for further information 0429 649 693
- Land Area: 53000hect (approx)
- Air Conditioning
Can I afford this property?
With access to the best on offer from 30 lenders and complete support and advice from pre-approval to settlement, you can trust an Elders Home Loans broker to find a quick and simple solution.Get a Quote