Carlowrie 1194 Ha Condobolin NSWCarlowrie 1194 Ha Condobolin NSW on market at $2,400,000.00
Excellent start after April /May rain changing the landscape and seasonal outlook. Season is continue with good July August follow up rains. Pastures are thriving with a full profile of moisture.
Carlowrie is located 33km south east of Condobolin and 108km west of Forbes on sealed Grassmere Road. Carlowrie has a 50 - 50 mix of red loams with some inter-dispersed light gravel ridges running to heavy grey loams on the floodplain country. Topography is slightly undulating with a southerly slope on the western side of Grassmere road and an easterly grade on the east of the road. Both red soil areas give excellent catchment to surface dams and a quick response to rain. The heavier loam flats are now covered in Trefoils and grasses building for a big spring growth. This area subject to occasional inundation greatly benefiting production in following seasons.
Carlowrie is ideally suited to a mixed farming operation.
About the Homestead3 bedroom clad homestead
- Land Area: 1,194hect
- Description of Country: Topography is slightly undulating on the red loam country and flat on the grey loam plain
- Improvements: 3 stand steel framed shearing shed, approximately 400 tonnes bulk grain storage, 3 bay machinery shed with lock up workshop, secure chemical shed
- Fencing: Predominately hinge join and steel with some netting boundary fencing.
- Number of Paddocks: 14
- Mixed Farming
- Water Supplies: Dams, Bores
- Comments: Paddocks are well serviced with recently de-silted surface dams in addition to complementary piped water as backup.
- Schools: Primary, Primary Bus, Secondary, Secondary Bus, Tertiary
- Type: Freehold
- Possession: Vacant Possession
- Shire/District Council: Lachlan Shire Council
- Rates: $6464.68
- Types: Dual purpose winter cropping of Barley, Wheat and Oats
- Pastures: Native medics and grasses plus improved mixed pasture
- Construction: Weatherboard
- Others carried: Merino flock, Beef cattle and Signature Alpaca Stud
- Additional comments: Seasonal variation is catered for with agistment stock
Service & Facilities
- General comments: Local primary and high school in Condobolin with weekly boarding for primary and secondary students in Forbes
- Roads to property: Lachlan Valley Way from Forbes and Condobolin to Grassmere Road