Exciting opportunity to secure prime horticultural land in Western Australia's Gascoyne regionRare opportunity to secure sought-after horticultural land
on the Gascoyne River with water allocation.
- Highly sought after horticultural land
- Seven lots available, ranging from 9.64 ha to 153.06 ha
- Water allocation available from Gascoyne Water Co-operative
- Well managed, reliable groundwater source
- Proven region for reliable, counter season production
These lots are available to purchase by expression of interest, they are being offered as a conditional purchase with a lease in the first instance and a freehold title once developed. This presents a rare opportunity to enter the region at a minimal cost and create cash flow prior to being required to settle.
This project has strong support from within government and much of the technical work has been done and will be available to buyers.
Water has been allocated to each of the seven lot dependent on irrigable land area. The water allocation is managed by the Gascoyne Water Co-operative (GWC) which has an excellent reputation for consistency and reliability of supply. Water allocations are tradable within GWC. Guaranteed water allocation of 9.7 megalitres per ha.
For more information about this exciting opportunity contact Elders Greg Smith 08 9422 2320
- Land Area: 10hect (approx)