CYGNET PARK FARMS PORTFOLIO Kangaroo Island, SAOne of South Australia's most unique opportunities to secure all or part of a rare property portfolio boasting scale, diversity and productivity in a reliable and tightly held region.
• Comprising nine individual properties on Kangaroo Island
• Recently renovated 4 bedroom general manager's residence, plus other dwellings
• Quality cattle yards in all locations together with an extensive list of farming improvements
• Currently running approx. 3,000 Angus cows, 2200 weaner calves and 300 yearlings/bulls
• Consistent pasture improvement programs, solid fertiliser application over many years
• A history of ongoing fencing & raceway investment
• Extensive water supply via numerous catchment dams with further water catchment development available (subject to council consent)
• Annual average rainfall over the entire portfolio ranging between 600-900mm
• Mature and extensive native vegetation providing shelter belts whilst also bordering creek lines
• Ideally suited to a range of agricultural pursuits including beef, prime lamb, wool and crop production (significant areas have historically been utilised for conventional cropping).
The "Cygnet Farms Portfolio" is to be offered as a whole or as individual assets (contingent on total sale) by Expressions of Interest closing 10th November 2017 at 5pm.
An Extensive Information Memorandum is available.
Colin Hopkins 0408 393 991
Elders Kangaroo Island
08 8551 4100 RLA 62833
Nick Myer 0427 610 278
- Land Area: 7821hect (approx)
Can I afford Cygnet Park Farms, Cassini, SA, 5223?
With access to the best on offer from 30 lenders and complete support and advice from pre-approval to settlement, you can trust an Elders Home Loans broker to find a quick and simple solution.Get a Quote