ESPERANCE Lazy K'Lazy K' is situated 15 kms east of Esperance with 2.8kms of road frontage to both Merivale and Kirwin Roads and is part of the productive Esperance plains. Currently the 343 hectares is divided into 8 paddocks with excellent fencing and productive pastures and supporting approximately 340 head of cattle which can also be purchased with the property. Quality water is supplied from bores and reticulated to individual paddocks. Annual rainfall of approximately 600 mls is considered reliable
LazyK is at the final stages of sub division approval and blends itself to further exciting sub division opportunities with many vantage points offering coastal views. The property is for sale by Expressions of Interest closing on the 31st January 2018.
- Land Area: 343hect
- Views: Ocean views and rural landscape
- Land Use: grazing, other
- Description of Country: Lazy K is part of the productive Esperance plains and boasts an annual rainfall in excess of 600 millimetres per annum.
- Fencing: Mainly ringlock and plain wire on timber posts and electified.
- Number of Paddocks: 8
- Water Supplies: Tanks, Bores
- Comments: Two wind mills guarantee an endless supply of quality ground water which is reticulated throughout the property to tanks and troughs.
- Air service: Daily
- Mail service: Severalweekly
- Schools: Primary, Primary Bus, Secondary, Secondary Bus, Tertiary
- Type: Freehold
- Possession: Vacant Possession
- Shire/District Council: Esperance
- Garage Spaces: 2
Can I afford this property?
With access to the best on offer from 30 lenders and complete support and advice from pre-approval to settlement, you can trust an Elders Home Loans broker to find a quick and simple solution.Get a Quote