Skip to content

July Water Trading Update, Forbes, NSW, 2871

Forbes NSW 2871

Price Upon Application

2020 to 2021 Lachlan River Trading Permanent and Temporary Update

July 2020 Update
SOLD 85ML LACHLAN HIGH SECURITY RIVER $4500/ ML SOLD
STRONG DEMAND FOR PERMANENT LACHLAN RIVER GENERAL SECURITY @ $1200/ML.
PERMANENT Zone 2 & 3 GROUNDWATER ALSO IN DEMAND
WATER NSW advises that due to complexity of Lachlan water sharing plan and drought contingency that account are being manually calculated with an expected announcement late JULY 2020.
EXTRACT FORM WATER NSW 12TH JUNE 2020 WATER AVAILABILITY
WATER AVAILABILITY OUTLOOK FOR 2020-21
Water for all critical consumptive and non-consumptive needs including local utilities, are secure for the 2020-21 water year.
Full (100%) allocation for all Local Water Utilities and Domestic & Stock license holders.
Allocation for High Security license holders will likely be 70%.
Conveyance entitlements will be allocated water in accordance with the water sharing plan.
Note that the active general security sub-account on 1 July 2019 represented 57% of the general security account balance. The remaining 43% that was restricted for 2019/20 and moved to the drought sub-account, will remain restricted in 2020-21. Wyangala Dam level now 17.1%
Next Water NSW Lachlan bulletin 10th August 2020
contact Warwick on 0428895425

Features

General Features

  • Land Area: 1sqm

Can I afford July Water Trading Update, Forbes, NSW, 2871?

With access to the best on offer from 30 lenders and complete support and advice from pre-approval to settlement, you can trust an Elders Home Loans broker to find a quick and simple solution.

Get a Quote

Elders Real Estate Forbes

Enquire about July Water Trading Update, Forbes, NSW, 2871

Property guides and resources

Backyard chickens

Is there anything more bucolic, more redolent of the good life, than…
Read more

Build new or buy established

Whether it’s your first home, you’re upgrading or it’s time to downsize…
Read more

Why COVID-19 could mean a move to the regions

Australia is returning to business as usual, but it’s clear that some…
Read more