PREMIER PROPERTY WITH FLEXIBILITY TO ACCESS LIVE EXPORT MARKETSWoodstock & Glenora will be sold as a going concern with a high quality cattle herd of approximately 8,500 primarily Brahman X cattle,(a muster was completed in July 2017) plus a full list of working plant, equipment and furniture.
An impressive homestead complex located approximately 210 km north of Richmond.
The property comprises 152,500 hectares or 376,827 acres held in four Rolling Term Leasehold Titles; Victoria Vale, Bora Creek, Kane and Headwater.
The station has a 1,000 metre, RFDS registered airstrip.
The property is in a safe reliable rainfall zone with excellent current conditions.
Woodstock & Glenora are blessed with an abundance of underground water at shallow depths allowing development of numerous water facilities.
The homestead yards are mostly of steel construction, equipped with all necessary stock handling facilities to handle 1,000 head. Fenced into twelve main grazing paddocks with 3 and 4 barb on steel posts including numerous laneways and holding squares allowing for ease of management.
Agents: Andrew Adcock m:0407 674 972 or Lorin Bishop m:0419 799 081 in conjunction with: Ruralco: Peter MacPherson
About the HomesteadA feature of the station is the impressive homestead complex with a four bedroom, two bathroom air conditioned main residence and detached office unit connected to NBN internet. WIFI operates in the homestead surrounds. An inground sprinkler system waters a large lawn area around the homestead complex.
- Land Area: 152,500hect
- Description of Country: Primarily comprises level sandy loam forest country featuring open blue gum flats along the Norman, Clara and Yappar River frontages running to red and yellow soil sandridges timbered by ironbark, box and bloodwood with wattle, quinine and ti tree understorey, heavy in places plus a small area of range country on the far north eastern boundary. The property is well grassed by black and white spear and annual native species with numerous edible shrubs also scattered buffel, urochloa in frontage areas. A large scale pasture improvement dispersing 3 tonnes of seed was undertaken in 2009 and again in 2017 resulting in prolific stands of wynn cassia with other areas established to seca and verano stylos.
- Improvements: There are three sets of donga style quarters and a four bedroom staff house with ensuite bathrooms and kitchenette, all with aircon plus two substantial machinery/storage sheds, several workshops and aircraft hangar.
- Fencing: The homestead yards are mostly of steel construction, equipped with all necessary stock handling facilities to handle 1,000 head. Two sets of steel panel yards are located on the run. The property is fenced into twelve main grazing paddocks with 3 and 4 barb on steel posts including numerous laneways and holding squares allowing for ease of management. Much of the fencing is of recent construction and all is well maintained.
- Number of Paddocks: 12
- Pastoral Stations
- Comments: Woodstock and Glenora is blessed with an abundance of underground water at shallow depths allowing development of numerous water facilities; 70 bores, 2 of which are flowing with 37 equipped by solar or diesel powered submersible pumps. Together with 29 open dams a well dispersed stock water supply is provided. Seasonal water is available from natural springs and soaks in the rivers and larger creeks.
- Mail service: Twiceweekly
- Type: Leasehold
- Construction: Brick
- Additional comments: Approximately 8,500 primarily Brahman cross cattle showing a major infusion of euro breeds, Charolais, Charbray, Red Angus and Senepol. (A muster was completed in July 2017)
Included in Sale
- Plant & Machinery: A full list of working plant, equipment and furniture.
Service & Facilities
- General comments: Services include STD telephone, satellite broadband, TV and Austar connection, also twice weekly mail service from Richmond. Power supply is from a Remote Area Power Scheme (RAPS), installation sponsored by the Croydon Shire Council involving a 57.5kWp Solar capacity and 67kWh Battery Bank power plant with backup 50kva diesel powered Hino generator plus 22kva Kubota backup autostart genset.
Can I afford ''WOODSTOCK Station", Richmond, QLD, 4740?
With access to the best on offer from 30 lenders and complete support and advice from pre-approval to settlement, you can trust an Elders Home Loans broker to find a quick and simple solution.Get a Quote