19 Meriki Road, LOCKWOOD
SPACIOUS MODERN HOME ON 12 ACRES IN A BEAUTIFUL PRIVATE SETTING - GREAT ENTERTAINER - HUGE SHED & ONLY 10 MINUTES FROM TOWN
- Designed with lifestyle, privacy and entertaining in mind the serenity and seclusion of this beautifully presented 12 acre property is irresistibly inviting, yet surprisingly, it is a mere 7 minutes from Centro Lansell Shopping Centre, 10 minutes from the Kangaroo Flat shopping strip and only 20 minutes from Bendigos CBD.
- Immaculately presented elegant simplicity best describes this gorgeous three bedroom plus study brick beauty. The home is only 7 years old with a 5.3 star energy rating and measures approximately 25 squares. 86 ceilings enhance the sense of spaciousness, while LED lighting, quality carpets, tiles, blinds and fittings create a perfect balance of clean contemporary lines and quiet sophistication.
- This stunning modern home centres around an expansive open plan living area featuring large picture windows with the dual purpose of providing abundant natural light and wonderful views over a scenic dam to the idyllic setting beyond that encompasses the home.
- The hub of the home is the superb gourmet kitchen which is sure to impress any chef with ample cupboards and bench space, a large island bench, Caesarstone bench tops, stainless steel appliances including a 900mm electric oven with gas cooktop, rangehood, dishwasher and dual sink, as well as a built-in pantry.
- Year round comfort is helped along by full insulation, eaves and the aspect of the home, and is further assured with reverse cycle split systems for heating and cooling and a ceiling fan in the large second living space as well as in each of the bedrooms which have built-in-robes, the main with a walk-in-robe and three piece ensuite. A separate three piece bathroom services the other bedrooms and a study or home office is handy to the homes main entry point under a portico with stylish pillars to frame the front of the home.
- Adjoining the home is an inviting undercover entertaining venue, large enough to cater for the biggest family get togethers complete with abundant lighting, ceiling fans and a solid fuel pot belly stove. An ideal place to relax after a hard days work or perfect for entertaining guests and taking in the peaceful surroundings, lush green lawn and well established low maintenance gardens with drought tolerant plants.
- An abundant water supply is available from the large catchment dam with an electric pressure pump along with a huge Heritage rain water tank for domestic use with a whopping 106,500 litres of storage.
- Excellent shedding and vehicle storage includes a double lockup garage with a remote panel lift door and internal access. A 30x15 high set carport suitable for a 4WD, caravan or horse float etc. A massive 50x30 Colorbond garage / workshop with power, light and concrete floor well suited to a tradesperson or car enthusiast. For peace of mind you can even secure your pets in the 43x 21 dog enclosure and a small stone hut is both a handy storage space for the garden and a traditional rustic ornamental piece.
- You might imagine you would have to be a long way from anywhere to enjoy all of this, but it could not be more convenient at just 5 minutes from the Lockwood, or Lockwood South primary schools with school bus pickup nearby, 10 minutes to Kangaroo Flat with Lansell Square Shopping Centre and Healthworks Medical Centre, and 20 minutes to Bendigo's CBD. Also only 90 minutes to the Melbourne fringe with great freeway access. Come see for yourself, it's just off Crusoe Road.
Other features: Built-In Wardrobes,Secure Parking
Location maps are provided by Google Maps. Elders accepts no responsibility for the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of the information displayed