3 Washington Street, TINONEE
IMPRESSIVE IS AN UNDERSTATEMENT
Situated within the peaceful village of Tinonee on the lower Mid North Coast of NSW this stunning piece of real estate really has to be inspected to gain a full appreciation of all that is has to offer.
While this modern residence enjoys an excellent level of privacy from the street the incredible river and rural views available from the living rooms and resort like alfresco area are what sets this property apart from anything else on the market in the local area.
Having had a massive transformation over the past six years this chic abode has been
restyled by fastidious owners who have an excellent eye for detail.
* Brick & tiled roof construction which has been rendered giving a modern appearance.
* Main residence provides up to four bedrooms, all have b/in robes.
* Main bathroom & ensuite have been superbly styled and are a pleasure to utilise.
* Open plan lounge & dining area combined with a designer kitchen.
* Polished hardwood floor boards throughout living areas, triple stacker doors open out to verandahs.
* Resort like alfresco area looks out over the Manning River and beyond to farm lands & town. A genuine all year round outdoor area.
* Beautifully established gardens, lawns, outdoor decking.
The Granny Flat:-
* Fully self contained one bedroom flat adjoins the home yet has separate access.
* Open plan lounge, dining & kitchen. Very handy laundry & bathroom facilities.
* Air conditioned, large windows provide river views.
* Ideal for friends who visit or would make a great permanent residence for extended family.
* Direct river frontage & established walk way. Go for a swim, paddle or fish.
* Oversized two car garage with auto door openers, loads of under house workshop or storage area.
* Fourth bathroom off garage. Home office.
You can look for a long time and not find a property like this, just 8 mins drive from the Pacific Highway and only 3 hours north of Sydney.
Other features: Built-In Wardrobes,Fireplace(s),Garden,Secure Parking,Polished Timber Floor
Location maps are provided by Google Maps. Elders accepts no responsibility for the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of the information displayed