50 Tokmakoff Rd, KATHERINE
LOCATION and STYLE in RURAL LIVING - minutes to town
Just over 5.5 acres just minutes to town. Well maintained family home, 18m x 10m shed, 4.5kw solar power, in-ground pool - so much to offer.
- Block rendered construction, tiled floors and split system air conditioning throughout
- Main bedroom features walk in robe and ensuite
- Formal dining to the front of the home, open plan lounge and kitchen.
- Well equipped kitchen with electric cooking, range hood. Internal laundry
- Sliding glass door access to outdoor entertaining - private garden outlook
- 18m x 10m, high clearance, 3m high roller door access front and sides, personal access.
- Concrete floor, 3-phase power, lights, fans, 6m steel work bench.
- 4.5kw solar power connected to mains supply
- Concrete paths to all sides
- Salt-chlorinated, fibreglass, rock water feature, paved surrounds
- Night lights, provisions for shade sail, cleaning equipment included.
Stables and Block:
- 2 stables - all steel construction, all weather, well sheltered
- 3 fenced horse paddocks, water troughs
- Marked dressage arena
- 78,000L rainwater storage plumbed to the home. Equipped bore irrigating gardens
- Gravel driveway.
School bus to the front gate, garbage collection, just minutes to Katherine CBD. Zoned Rural Living. 2.3ha total area.
Other features: Built-In Wardrobes,Formal Lounge,Separate Dining,Terrace/Balcony
Location maps are provided by Google Maps. Elders accepts no responsibility for the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of the information displayed