175 Sawreys Road, MONS
Open For Inspection:
Friday, 28/7/2017, 1:00pm to 1:45pm
Saturday, 29/7/2017, 1:00pm to 1:45pm
Sunday, 30/7/2017, 1:00pm to 1:45pm
Style and Panache Preside Over This Privately Positioned Property
It is with pleasure to be able to present this amazing property with its unique interior style guide and perfect exterior contours. The design specifics that exude the character and poise of this contemporary masterpiece are the creative forte of international award winning designer Mark Gacesa.
This home has graced the pages and cover of various home magazines to showcase Gacesa's avant-garde elements of design. This home emphasises sophisticated spaciousness by incorporating glamorous and elaborate zones to achieve multi functional living at its best.
Built by the renowned Hennig Brothers, this home is architecturally designed for maximum privacy and position to capture natural light and feature the northern skyline to create an artistic backdrop for the full length, alfresco entertainment deck at the rear of the home.
Lighting, floor and wall textures used throughout this home deliver a unique charm and character, not just the inside but extending to the outside as well. You truly have to inspect this home to appreciate the fine elements yet still delivering a very functional environment for a family to fully enjoy.
- Master Suite with large walk-thru robe situated behind the stunning feature wall incorporating custom-built bedhead joinery, large shower, double custom trough-vanity and separate toilet
- 3 bedrooms have mirrored built-in robes and a 5th bedroom or utility room can be used as desired.
- Open plan kitchen / lounge / dining with full length glass stacker doors to open onto the large alfresco deck with BBQ cooking facilities and surrounded by concealed insect screening for the utmost in comfort.
- Booth seating with mood inspired LED lighting is a feature on one end of the deck and casual daybed/lounge seating the other end where an artificial grass floor feature circles through the glass stacker doors to the built-in sound station and European hanging cocoon fireplace - just add a touch of glamour and sophistication
- Separate family room adjoins 2 of the bedrooms which can be made very private and noise controlled by closing off the upper and lower sections of the home
- Front Entrance is adjoined by a unique and private sitting/conference/library room
- Fully ducted air-conditioning with 5 zones
- Front entrance is surrounded by an arena with artificial turf, LED-lit featured garden tubs and beds
- There is much, much, more and you will be surprised and in awe - you must come and see it all
This is truly a masterpiece in the beautiful hillside of west Buderim, nestled amongst stunning acreage lots and mere minutes from some of the best Sunshine Coast private and public schools, University of the Sunshine Coast and perfectly located for Bruce Highway access, north or south.
Sellers are relocating and very sad to leave what has become their ultimate lifestyle retreat.
Open homes scheduled for weekends and a mid-week dusk viewing to appreciate the muted and mood lighting throughout the home that the designers have featured in this extraordinary one-of-a-kind home. If you prefer a private viewing, please contact Bev McMullin on 0402 066 898.
Location maps are provided by Google Maps. Elders accepts no responsibility for the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of the information displayed