17 Honeyman Street, MOUNT WARREN PARK
Offers Over $359,000
Location matters! Attention Investors!
Mt Warren Park State School is less than a 1 minute walk away, driving to the nearby shopping Centre (including a large Coles) takes less than 2 minutes, and the motorway is less than 2 Km away. Beenleigh TRAIN STATION is a 3 minutes drive, and the nearest bus stop is less than 200 meters from the front door.
This recently renovated, solid brick home, with a great rental income, is superbly located for all amenities and transport and offers a wide of range of appeal for investors.
* Front verandah
* 3 Queen-sized bedrooms, all with built-in wardrobes and fans
* Renovated Bathroom with frameless shower and separate toilet
* Spacious lounge room with a shabby chic style feature wall
* Brand new kitchen with open planned dining room
* Separate study/ multipurpose room
* One large split system, heavy duty air-conditioner
* Ceiling fans throughout
* Security screens on all windows and doors
* Single garage with laundry and separate access to the back
* Outdoor entertainment area; garden shed
* Tenants in place paying $380 per week
* 675m2 block, fully fenced.
Be quick to view its difficult to find a home with such a genuinely attractive combination of location, convenience, and affordability!
Other features: Close to Schools,Close to Shops,Close to Transport,Garden,Secure Parking,Separate Dining,Renovated
Location maps are provided by Google Maps. Elders accepts no responsibility for the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of the information displayed