106 Barnard Street, BENDIGO
Selling Now: $1,550,000 - $1,650,000
Open For Inspection:
Saturday, 24/3/2018, 12:00pm to 12:30pm
VALVERDE Bendigo Grandeur, Grace, Style & Position
- Behind a magnificent 1880's Victorian facade sits this striking fusion of grandeur, elegance and state of the art contemporary convenience.
- The imposing 4 bedroom, 3 bathroom (2 ensuite) residence represents the pinnacle of design - an exciting fusion of traditional and contemporary living.
- An absolute prime inner city location taking in the entire corner of Barnard, Hope and Rosalind Streets where an elite few enjoy the cosmopolitan atmosphere of immediate access to the arts, theatres, restaurants and cafes.
- This magnificent property offers a once in a lifetime opportunity for entry into a tightly held pocket of this vibrant regional city, which is continuing to attract large numbers of professionals from metropolitan areas taking advantage of the huge opportunities now available to secure commercial ventures and high end residential real estate. Also located adjacent to the much sought after hospital and main sporting precinct.
- Set back in beautifully landscaped and scented gardens, the property offers an extraordinary sense of pride, privacy and preservation. Enter the residence via a long double arched hallway to a spectacular (13 metre) formal living/dining area, replete with original ruby and stained glass windows, 13' ceilings, elegant window coverings, gas fire and pure wool carpet.
- Elsewhere, Baltic pine floors, spacious (12 metre) informal living/dining area, gas open fire, gourmet kitchen with stone bench tops and vast storage provision, all opening out onto a beautiful north facing landscaped garden.
- New in-ground salt water solar heated pool with state of the art cleaning and in-ground pool cover storage sits alongside an elegant alfresco living area which once served as stables to the gentry of a past era. A beautiful vine covered arbour offers a further relaxing area for alfresco living.
- Additional features include ducted central gas heating throughout, ducted central refrigerated cooling, automatic roller door to double garage via Rosalind Street, high quality unobtrusive awnings on all external windows, staged digitalised garden watering system, boundary fences replaced, NBN connected, security system and the property comprises two titles for possible future development.
Location maps are provided by Google Maps. Elders accepts no responsibility for the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of the information displayed