7 Carolin Street, FLORA HILL
Saturday 2nd December 2017 1:00pm, On Site
A Very Bright Future
- The Californian Bungalow housing style is associated with the use of natural materials, a respect for craftsmanship and an appreciation of open plan living and spacious outdoor areas and gardens. With an increasing appetite in the market for these traits in our homes today, it is no surprise that more and more people are rediscovering the romance and practicality of the charming Cal Bungalow.
- For many searching for a property it is instinctive to seek an opportunity for likely future financial and lifestyle gains such as a prized location or subdivision potential. Number 7 offers you these opportunities. The property has a commanding frontage to Carolin Street of 25m and in total measures 954m2, with genuine potential to extend the home or to create a two lot subdivision either now or at a future time of your choosing.
- As for the location, the property straddles the ever popular suburbs of Quarry Hill and Flora Hill. For you this means the ability to gain easy passage from your doorstep to the Bendigo Train Station and CBD in minutes as well as the convenience of the Retreat Road shops just around the corner.
- Beyond the welcoming front verandah and behind the attractive gabled roof, the home draws you in to the vestibule where you will delight in the leadlight windows and the first of the polished timber floors, picture rails and 10 ceilings. The lounge and open plan dining and kitchen are spacious and meet the requirements of modern living. While the side decked entertaining area further extends your living and dining options into the outdoors.
- A subdivision of the property (STCA) would allow you to create a contemporary home or townhouse to the rear and offset the costs by leasing or selling the existing home either immediately or after a clever renovation. Add to this the lifestyle benefits of easy access to the nearby amenities including shopping, education, medical, transport, sporting and nature reserves; and it is clear to see that this property offers you the chance to achieve a very bright future indeed.
Location maps are provided by Google Maps. Elders accepts no responsibility for the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of the information displayed