4 Bella Place, STRATHDALE
Hidden in Plain Sight
- To find Bella Place is deceptively simple. Enter Aviary Court from Reservoir Road and as you reach the end of the cul-de-sac you will see to your right a street sign marking Bella Place.
- Whether entering the property market, securing your next investment property or downsizing for retirement this is the perfect home. The age old real estate adage about location is more pertinent than ever when describing this property.
- You may quickly find that your car becomes a homebody, content to rest in the secure garage, while you mosey to and from your daily activities. Maintaining your fitness regimen will be a daily delight with Brennan Park Swimming Pool, nearby gyms and the Kennington Reservoir and Grassy Flat Creek Trail so very accessible.
- Neighboured by Kennington Village, Strath Hill and Strath Village you will have the choice of 3 nearby supermarkets and a variety of stores and dining options. Your children or visiting grandchildren will be enthralled by the wildlife to be found at Kennington Reservoir; and playgrounds are as nearby as the end of the hidden laneway directly opposite Bella Place. This laneway also provides access onto Harley Street to catch a bus or to stroll to the Harley Street Cafe. The comfortable walking distance to La Trobe University also makes this a very popular location.
- As if willing you to simply relax and enjoy life; the no fuss townhouse offers the perfect conditions for little to no maintenance. This will leave you free to invest your time in the pursuit of your interests such as shopping and dining, entertaining and long distance travel.
- All three bedrooms have fitted robes and there is evaporative cooling and under floor heating ducted throughout the home. The townhouse is in great condition to simply move straight in and enjoy or to lease to tenants. However given this exceptional location you may wish to replace the carpets and invest your skill in performing a modern transformation on a budget.
Location maps are provided by Google Maps. Elders accepts no responsibility for the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of the information displayed