For Sale

531 Humpty Back Road, PEARCES CREEK

$950,000

Land Area 14.05 hectares

Escape to the Country

This recently renovated property offers 4 bedrooms including a master with ensuite and generous walk-in robe. The incredibly spacious open plan living/dining area runs off the striking modern kitchen and features air conditioning and gas heating. 4kw of solar panels provide electricity and hot water to the property.
Outside, the home is wrapped with a generous veranda allowing an abundance of entertaining space. Parking and storage is no issue with a double lock up Colorbond garage along with a 3 bay machinery shed.
This peaceful property sits on 35 lush acres offering 1650 income producing macadamia trees of varying ages currently contracted to a share farmer and an impressive creek frontage with a 9 meg water licence.
Your inspection of 531 Humpty back Rd is encouraged in order to appreciate all that is on offer.
Motivated vendor is committed to selling their much loved property. Contact Troy and arrange your viewing today!

Jump to:

Property Overview
Land Use: Cropping
Fencing: The share contract is an arrangement that see's the share farmer collect 75% of the income and the vendor the remaining 25%. Worst case scenario is that the share farmer will be entitled to the income from next years' crop best case scenario is an arrangement to reimburse any costs outlaid and the crop return to the vendor. This is being discussed currently. Over the last 5 years the average tonnage has been approximately 15.5 tonnes There are 1650 trees with 9 x 4 spacings 2/3rds are A4 and A16 1/3rd are A38, 344 and 246 There is a scattering of 849's and 816's The oldest trees were planted in 1996 and the youngest in 2005
Homestead
Bedrooms: 4
Bathrooms: 2
Zoom

Location maps are provided by Google Maps. Elders accepts no responsibility for the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of the information displayed


Back to Top ↑