The Perfect All-Rounder!Day by day you'll love this fantastic location with its easy access to everyday needs, and when home you can take the time to slow down and relax in this beautifully presented home that encompasses key elements of flexibility, privacy and space.
Outside ticks all the boxes too being fully complete with an in-ground saltwater pool, fantastic outdoor entertaining zone, all on a 1,378m2 block!
This Property also boasts these notable features:
- 5 Bedrooms (or 4 Bedrooms plus a Study)
- Master Bedroom boasts Ensuite and Walk in Robe
- The Bathroom and Ensuite are renovated
- Raked Ceilings showcase the Living Room, which has access to the Back Patio Area
- The Kitchen overlooks the Back Patio & Pool Area, and has access through to the Dining Room
- Separate Lounge Room with Feature Brick Wall
- Views from the back pergola/pool area to the East; and
- Double Carport with Storage Area
If you're looking for a family home you'll love to come home to then you must make the time to inspect 13 Trudy Crescent!
Positioned in the heart of Cornubia this property is only a few minutes drive from the M1, and is centrally located between Brisbane and the Gold Coast, within 20 minutes of each. Enjoy the convenience of shopping in one of Queensland's biggest shopping centres, just down the road, which also has a great entertainment precinct and bus station. School runs will be a breeze as this property is also only a few minutes drive to Chisholm College, Carbrook State School, St Matthews, Kimberley College and Calvary Christian College.
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
- Property Type: House
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 2
- Land Size: 1,378sqm
- Toilets: 2
- Carports: 2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport