Enormous Potential on a Big Block with a Great ShedPositioned in one of Newtown's most desired streets whilst located just five minutes to the Toowoomba CBD is this character cottage which could be your next opportunity. Handy to various local schools, public transport, coffee shops and amenities, everything you could need is at your doorstep. This is the perfect property for the first home buyer, investor, or renovator.
This move in ready Gable offers but is not limited to, two bedrooms with built-in robes, a renovated bathroom, open plan living and dining area and a great shed out the back with an adjoining carport. All of which is underpinned by a generous 749m2 allotment. This warm and inviting home is
bright and airy and offers a renovated interior while retaining the beautiful, classic features of its era.
Property Features Include:
- Two good sized bedrooms with built in robes.
- Master bedroom features a gorgeous bay window.
- Large sunroom with access to the master bedroom and main living area.
- Updated kitchen equipped with quality appliances.
- Open plan living and dining area.
- Three reverse cycle air-conditioners (both bedrooms, main living).
- Second downstairs living area with built-in office area.
- Large laundry area with potential to renovate and add a second bathroom.
- Outdoor entertaining with custom-made hardwood bench seating area.
- Landscaped front and back yard.
- White picket front fence.
- Fully fenced allotment.
- Low maintenance back yard.
- Security screens on all windows.
- 4.95 Kilowatt solar system.
- 7.3m x 4.2m shed with powered door.
- 7.3m x 4m carport.
- Three phase power in shed.
- Insulated both under flooring and in ceiling.
- Rent appraised $355 - $375 p/week.
Whether you want to move straight in or renovate further, the options here are endless. Don't miss your chance to acquire such a great property package. Call Zac Turley today for further information or to arrange your private inspection.
Prep to Year 6 – Newtown State School
Year 7 to Year 12 – Wilsonton State High School
Additional Schooling Nearby: Closely located to some of Toowoomba's most prestigious private schools including The Glennie School, St. Mary's College and St. Ursula's College.
- Property Type: House
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Building Size: 117sqm
- Land Size: 749sqm
- Toilets: 1
- Open Car Spaces: 2
- Fully Fenced
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport